snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

NFL Network - NFC North Div preview

For those of you with DirecTV, the NFL Network is showing the NFC north division review and preview.

PLAYBOOK is the show. They talked about each team.
    If you are on the west coast, it will be on at 11pm PST(1am CST) tonight. My guess is they will replay it over the next couple of days.

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

Re: NFL Network - NFC North Div preview

Yeah they were talkin about how the divi is anyones, but we know the truth
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

At the begining, they tried to relate the Vikings and the organization to chaos. They tried to spin it like Randy was the chaos but their lead into the chaotic Randy was how chaotic the coaches and the owner were.

I thought the chaotic owner and the coach were more a part of it than Randy. They said Red was chaotic because he made the players believe he was only commited to increasing his own wealth and not the strength of the team. Players didn't believe he wanted to win and he left to much inexperience on the field to play D. The coach was chaotic with plays and play calling. Then they tried to say Randy was chaotic and uncontrolable because he mooned people and ran off the field against the Eagles in the fake FG. Then the exiting early from the Skins game.

I just thought the Coach and the Owner played the biggest part in the chaos of last season.

IMO. Happy Viewing

[size=18px]ANOTHER THREAD ON SIMILAR TOPIC --- OOPPS![/size] I should have read a little better, my bad!

The other thread is called Bold Prediction and it is more specific to the Lions and their season upcoming.

This thread is more along the lines of our Season last year.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

It's all good.
    Makes you wonder if Red wants to own an NFL franchise or just wants to own money.
    Tice is better from his rookie campaign.But I dont know how Linehan talked him into being a 70% passing team when the Vikings ran the ball for a 4.7 yd average, second in the league and then end up 28th in attempts. :roll: :lol: :lol:
    This stat alone spells out how the Vikings did last year.
    Run the ball and the ability to stop the run is a good philosophy, looks like we might be headed for more balance in 2005 with Loney.
    Loney hopefully wont take it to the extreme in the other direction. Defensive battles are great as long as the Vikings D are the ones crushing opponents. Not to fun to watch if the shoe is on the other foot only.