Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

NFL cheerleaders get some exposure

[size=12pt]NFL cheerleaders get some exposure[/size]

The NFL season is still a few weeks away but that doesn't mean you can't pick your all preseason team.

In their NFL issue, Maxim magazine has a slide show of the top four cheerleaders heading into the 2008 season. We leave it to you to pick your MVP...
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Re: NFL cheerleaders get some exposure

Rachel Watson .

I ve always
    wondered
    If anyone will read that stupid interviews who appears at the bottom of the pics .
    El underdog.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"El" wrote:
    Rachel Watson .

I ve always
    wondered
    If anyone will read that stupid interviews who appears at the bottom of the pics .
    oh, I am sure they do. Why else would they look ;D

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

We’ve got these two guys, and they just have every calendar and every picture we’ve ever done. I don’t care if you took a picture with me my rookie year at some random appearance, they have it. And they’ll have it laminated, so that they can pull it out and have you sign it.
    Who knew Cajun and Singer were Dolphins fans?

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "El" wrote:
    Rachel Watson .

I ve always
    wondered
    oh, I am sure they do. Why else would they look ;D
    Cause of the boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,bo obies,boobies,boobiesboobies,boobies,boobies,boobi es,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobiesboobies, boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,bo obies,boobiesboobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobi es,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobiesboobies,boobies, boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,bo obiesboobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobi es,boobies,boobies,boobiesboobies,boobies,boobies, boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobiesboo bies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobi es,boobies,boobiesboobies,boobies,boobies,boobies, boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobiesboobies,boo bies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobi es,boobiesboobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies, boobies,boobies,boobies,boobiesboobies,boobies,boo bies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobi esboobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies, boobies,boobies,boobiesboobies,boobies,boobies,boo bies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobiesboobie s,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies, boobies,boobiesboobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boo bies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobiesboobies,boobie s,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies, boobiesboobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boo bies,boobies,boobies,boobiesboobies,boobies,boobie s,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobiesb oobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boo bies,boobies,boobiesboobies,boobies,boobies,boobie s,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobiesboobies,b oobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boo bies,boobiesboobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobie s,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobiesboobies,boobies,b oobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boo biesboobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobie s,boobies,boobies,boobiesboobies,boobies,boobies,b oobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobiesboob ies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobie s,boobies,boobiesboobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,b oobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobiesboobies,boob ies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobie s,boobiesboobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,b oobies,boobies,boobies,boobiesboobies,boobies,boob ies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobie sboobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,b oobies,boobies,boobiesboobies,boobies,boobies,boob ies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobiesboobies ,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,b oobies,boobiesboobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boob ies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobiesboobies,boobies ,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,b oobiesboobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boob ies,boobies,boobies,boobiesboobies,boobies,boobies ,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobiesbo obies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boob ies,boobies,boobiesboobies,boobies,boobies,boobies ,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobiesboobies,bo obies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boob ies,boobiesboobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies ,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobiesboobies,boobies,bo obies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boob iesboobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies ,boobies,boobies,boobiesboobies,boobies,boobies,bo obies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobiesboobi es,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies ,boobies,boobiesboobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,bo obies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobiesboobies,boobi es,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies ,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobiesboobies,bo obies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boob ies,boobiesboobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies ,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobiesboobies,boobies,bo obies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boob iesboobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies ,boobies,boobies,boobiesboobies,boobies,boobies,bo obies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobiesboobi es,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies ,boobies,boobiesboobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,bo obies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobiesboobies,boobi es,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies ,boobiesboobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,bo obies,boobies,boobies,boobiesboobies,boobies,boobi es,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies,boobies

[size=4pt]The boobies are important too,I guess I need a rest...[/size]
    El underdog.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

i love cheerleaders.
    We're bringing purple back.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Whew, my favorite cheerleader made the team again this year.

Any woman that looks that good, has won 2 national and 2 state archery tournaments as well as having a old truck as her prized possesion is always gonna be tops in my book.

http://www.buffalojills.net/bios/laura.html
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg