Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Del Rio Guest

Re: Next gen consoles

"Ltrey33" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "T" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    I'm getting two PS3's for the sole purpose of selling them. I have one reserved and they are getting 8 total. I am 3rd on the list so that is money in the bank. The other one I won in a contest so that is money in the bank. For gaming I use my computer.
    that's good hustlin'
    Straight cash homey!!! ;D
    You could use that money from the PS3's and get some serious upgrades for your PC Del.
    I hear they should fetch around 2500 and that people are paying upwards of 1900 for reservations atm. Who knows I may gift one to a family member or some unsuspecting kid.

My gaming computer is pretty set atm. I wouldnt mind getting the brand new NVIDIA but other then that I can't do much more to it.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "T" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    I'm getting two PS3's for the sole purpose of selling them. I have one reserved and they are getting 8 total. I am 3rd on the list so that is money in the bank. The other one I won in a contest so that is money in the bank. For gaming I use my computer.
    that's good hustlin'
    Straight cash homey!!! ;D
    You could use that money from the PS3's and get some serious upgrades for your PC Del.
    I hear they should fetch around 2500 and that people are paying upwards of 1900 for reservations atm. Who knows I may gift one to a family member or some unsuspecting kid.

My gaming computer is pretty set atm. I wouldnt mind getting the brand new NVIDIA but other then that I can't do much more to it.
    You could always find some kid that was crushed that he didn't get one and make his life.

Backwards compatibility problems for the PS3....

[size=16pt]Playstation 3 won't run some older games[/size]

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Does anyone know what BIG (ie. the Halo-type, GTA-type) game that PS3 will launch (eventually), that will be exclusive to the PS3?

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Del Rio Guest

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Does anyone know what BIG (ie. the Halo-type, GTA-type) game that PS3 will launch (eventually), that will be exclusive to the PS3?
    That's a good question. That is the main reason I do not see the point in owning one at the moment.

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

PS3 will have Devil May Cry, Metal Gear & Grand Turismo as their flagships. I played a PS3 demo of "Resistance: Fall of Man" & I gotta say, its cool, but I like Call of Duty 3 better. True, the PS3 does have more horsepower under the hood, but its not leaps & bounds better than the 360.

MS's advantage was releasing its console a year ago & Xbox live is far superior to what Sony has. The one deciding factor (no not Blue-Ray, thats overhyped) is if Sony uses the HD-DVD format to make games. This format can hold 10x's more data than the standard DVD that MS uses. All in all, both are great consoles, but Sony's price tag will put off alot of people. We have PS3's here at work (our graphics chip is running that hog), I do like them, but I like my 360 better (Live baby!!). If you want to play a PS3, go to Best Buy, they have kiosks set up. Gamestop has Wii ones set up too. Check em out. Latzzzz

Freya is offline Team Alumni

We will go with a Wii if anything since I can't see the point in getting all new games.
    Frankly, I can't see the point of these game consoles in the first place but that attitude was thrown by the wayside long ago. Probably around the time I found that I kinda like Mario cart. LOL

Actually, this may be a perfect time to revert back to old ways of thinking.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"Slade" wrote:
    PS3 will have Devil May Cry, Metal Gear & Grand Turismo as their flagships. I played a PS3 demo of "Resistance: Fall of Man" & I gotta say, its cool, but I like Call of Duty 3 better. True, the PS3 does have more horsepower under the hood, but its not leaps & bounds better than the 360.

MS's advantage was releasing its console a year ago & Xbox live is far superior to what Sony has. The one deciding factor (no not Blue-Ray, thats overhyped) is if Sony uses the HD-DVD format to make games. This format can hold 10x's more data than the standard DVD that MS uses. All in all, both are great consoles, but Sony's price tag will put off alot of people. We have PS3's here at work (our graphics chip is running that hog), I do like them, but I like my 360 better (Live baby!!). If you want to play a PS3, go to Best Buy, they have kiosks set up. Gamestop has Wii ones set up too. Check em out. Latzzzz
    its already been proven that neither system can outperform the other..i own a 360, and i only plan on getting a ps3 to sell it on ebay..i did this with 360 when it came out and made 800$$, and i see alotta ps3's getting 1400-1800$ on there, so i figure fridays gonna be a nice pay day
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

I'm playing Gears of War right now and all I can say is...wow.This game is probably the best game all around I've played in a long time!I'm thinkin bout gettin the Wii this weekend, but I wish its graphics where better.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

"Del" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    That's a good question. That is the main reason I do not see the point in owning one at the moment.
    Metal Gear Solid was the only game I heard. I'm not a Metal Gear/stealth game fan anyway.

Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast