Page 1 of 93 123 11 51 ... LastLast
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Next gen consoles

Just wondering what consoles (360, PS3, Wii) people were planning on buying or already have.
    Each has Pros and Cons.

Personally I already have a 360, and am very happy with it.
    I can't wait to get Gears of War, which has been described as one of the best games ever made.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Next gen consoles

I have 360, and so far I've been happy with my purchase. Things are really getting better and better too.

Madden 07 was somewhat of a disappointment. It had too many glitches and little errors. No player editing sucked and the fact that there weren't any limits on numbers (linebackers that were drafted could be #5 or fullbacks could be #2, etc.) and guys even showed up numbered #0 really peeved me, and it made the game feel less than genuine. The gameplay aspect was great, IMO, but it was little things like that that runied it.

I bought Marvel Ultimate Alliance last month, and that was really a great game. I still haven't beaten it, and it's a must have for any Marvel comics fan. The cinema scenes are spectacular.

I bought Gears of War today, and for the most part it lives up to the hype. It has the prettiest in-game graphics I've ever seen and is pretty good as far as gameplay goes.

After Halo 3 and the next-gen Star Wars game come in '07, I don't think any other console would be able to live up to my expectations.

alberta_vike is offline Starter

I'm waiting until they are all released and have been out for awhile before I make a decision, but right now I am definitely leaning towards either a Wii or a 360. I've heard nothing but bad news about the PS3, but will reserve judgement until it is actually released. The Wii has one other major advantage, and that is that I can actually afford it.

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

I have the 360 and am so far pleased.

I might get the PS3 when school starts in January, but with all the good games it has out for X-Box, why bother?

I don't play that Final Fantasy garbage or anything, so other than Metal Gear I should be good to go.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Got the 360. It's okay...really waiting for the PS/3.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

All the bad thing about PS3 are mostly internet hype. The projected lifespan for the PS# is 10 years. 10 YEARS! No way 360 can keep up with it for that long. Plus, techno gurus are saying by the end of 07, the PS3 games will exponentially pull ahead of 360 games as far as gameplay and graphics. Only go with 360 if all you want to play is shooters.
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

"Ltrey33" wrote:
    I have 360, and so far I've been happy with my purchase. Things are really getting better and better too.

Madden 07 was somewhat of a disappointment. It had too many glitches and little errors. No player editing sucked and the fact that there weren't any limits on numbers (linebackers that were drafted could be #5 or fullbacks could be #2, etc.) and guys even showed up numbered #0 really peeved me, and it made the game feel less than genuine. The gameplay aspect was great, IMO, but it was little things like that that runied it.

I bought Marvel Ultimate Alliance last month, and that was really a great game. I still haven't beaten it, and it's a must have for any Marvel comics fan. The cinema scenes are spectacular.
    I bought Gears of War today, and for the most part it lives up to the hype. It has the prettiest in-game graphics I've ever seen and is pretty good as far as gameplay goes.

After Halo 3 and the next-gen Star Wars game come in '07, I don't think any other console would be able to live up to my expectations.
    i have marvell for normal xbxo and the cinema scenes are awsome so i can only imagine on the 360. its a sweet game that i love. the only problem is i cant seem to unlock my daredevil one of my favorites.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"mr.woo" wrote:
    "Ltrey33" wrote:

i have marvell for normal xbxo and the cinema scenes are awsome so i can only imagine on the 360. its a sweet game that i love. the only problem is i cant seem to unlock my daredevil one of my favorites.
    Well, you can unlock all of the characters with a code. I'm not sure if you're a cheat code guy or not, but I used them to unlock all of the characters and all of the costumes. If you press up, up, down, down, left, left, left, start, you unlock all of the characters.

Del Rio Guest

I'm getting two PS3's for the sole purpose of selling them. I have one reserved and they are getting 8 total. I am 3rd on the list so that is money in the bank. The other one I won in a contest so that is money in the bank. For gaming I use my computer.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"Ltrey33" wrote:

Do you know if they are planning a Star Wars KOTOR game for the 360?
    Those games were awesome.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 1 of 93 123 11 51 ... LastLast