Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TrojanVike28 is offline Starter

Re: New Wildcat Formation?

No one thought we would have Brett Favre playing QB either... We don't need to run gimmicks, we're doing just fine without using the WildCat.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"TrojanVike28" wrote:
    No one thought we would have Brett Favre playing QB either... We don't need to run gimmicks, we're doing just fine without using the WildCat.
    Comeon my friend.
    I can pull countless posts "Post LNAD" with respect to how the wildcat was gonna be a staple of this offense.

Did the Chiller fuel the fire by running a few of them in pre-season, probably, however, it sure isn't happening the way a few thought it would.

All I'm saying.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

BleedinPandG is offline Coach

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "TrojanVike28" wrote:
    Comeon My Farvish Friend.
    I can pull countless posts "Post LNAD" with respect to how the wildcat was gonna be a staple of this offense.

Did the Chiller fuel the fire by running a few of them in pre-season, probably, however, it sure isn't happening the way a few thought it would.

All I'm saying.

Why show your aces?
    Our Offense hasn't struggled in a single game yet this year.
    We have moved the ball well through the air and generally alright on the ground, there's no reason to pull out any more then we have to.
    We'll see what the Vikes have up their sleeves if they're in a must win game against the Giants at the end of the year.
    The true measure of a man is what he'd do knowing he'd never be found out.

"BleedinPandG" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "TrojanVike28" wrote:
    Comeon My Farvish Friend.

All I'm saying.

Why show your aces?
    Our Offense hasn't struggled in a single game yet this year.
    We have moved the ball well through the air and generally alright on the ground, there's no reason to pull out any more then we have to.
    We'll see what the Vikes have up their sleeves if they're in a must win game against the Giants at the end of the year.
    I think we have shown our aces........

Its called passes to El Syd, the new possesion/get what we need guy.

Still cracks me up how quick everyone hacked on the kid.
    Maybe it does take 3 years for the light to come on for a few.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Mark_The_Viking is offline Asst. Coach

I agree. Why use it when it isn't necessary and I expect Harvin is the key in the wildcat for us and right now I don't want him running headlong into tackles with his shoulder problem
    Purple till i die

"Mark_The_Viking" wrote:
    I agree. Why use it when it isn't necessary and I expect Harvin is the key in the wildcat for us and right now I don't want him running headlong into tackles with his shoulder problem
    OK, seems like the consensus is we are just keeping the Wildcat a secret until it is needed.

As with the Rex Ryan, Rah Rah coach thread, I think this one will need to be revisited again later this year.
    Proph, store it away in your memory banks.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12