HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Helmut New Signatur & Profile (Avatar) Pictures

Hello fellow Vikings faithful!
    We are in a time where everything about the Vikings are changing.

From logo...

norsemanlogo.jpg

... to uniforms....

new-dolphins-vikings-jaguars-uniforms.jpg

... (and eventually stadium.)

I decided to celebrate these times of changes with some changes myself. I wanted the avatar picture to look a little "clean" this time, same for the new signature. I felt it fitting to have Adrian Peterson and Harrison Smith share it.

Adrian Peterson is my all-time favorite Viking and Harrison Smith is becoming the Peterson of our defense. I love these two highly athletic players' intensity and aggressive style. May they be the foundation for a long waited Super Bowl trophy!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Very nice. Smith is quickly becoming one of my favorites too.

I would change my signature... but I cannot. There was something about the data migration when PP.O moved from the old system to this one that doesn't allow me to change it anymore. I get an error when I try. So it is forever stuck on Z's quote... which is fine by me. It is timeless.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Thank you!

Hmm... weird that you can't change your signature. You can try to change your sig in many ways. Have you tried uploading from your computer or someone else's, OR by linking to a graphic already online? ... but hey, the Zeus quota is pretty timeless as you say.

JPPT1974 is offline Starter
    Hey I always change a pic once a month and signature three times a month just to be different!
    NFL 2013 is Here!