Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Name

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Re: New Name

I see that it isn't a process to recieve a personalized name.. You don't have to have so many posts to be considered for a personalized name. I thought you had to hit so many posts before you were given consideration. Guess not, my bad..

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    Hey, I just noticed that I had a new name under my screen name.. I was Hall Of Famer, and now I am Star Spokesman..

How did this happen? Does someone give you that name, or do you automatically get it with so many posts?
    Automatic...you CAN earn a unique title...but you gotta stand out somehow (and NO, running naked across Rapid Park lot doesn't make you stand out or get you a title...singer tried it last October and everyone just laughed...shrinkage and all that... :razz
    Even with the shrinkage, I impressed. I got my title didn't I? :wink:

What they were laughing at was your comparison of the Cajun mobile to Webby's Tahoe.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    Hey, I just noticed that I had a new name under my screen name.. I was Hall Of Famer, and now I am Star Spokesman..

How did this happen? Does someone give you that name, or do you automatically get it with so many posts?
    Automatic...you CAN earn a unique title...but you gotta stand out somehow (and NO, running naked across Rapid Park lot doesn't make you stand out or get you a title...singer tried it last October and everyone just laughed...shrinkage and all that... :razz

What they were laughing at was your comparison of the Cajun mobile to Webby's Tahoe.

Is that all it took for you to get a personalized name..To run around naked, and shrink up. :razz:

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

dont worry bud im still waiting for my title....must have got lost in the mail....
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:

Is that all it took for you to get a personalized name..To run around naked, and shrink up. :razz:
    Well I had the word "Purple Pride" strategically placed also.

Cajun just had "Purp". :razz:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:

:lol: :lol:

All of this must have gone down before I showed up. :shock: :lol:

"mr.woo" wrote:
    dont worry bud im still waiting for my title....must have got lost in the mail....

It's all in who you know I guess... I have seen a poster on here that has a personalized name and only has 639 posts.. That's cool though, if I get one down the road then fine, if not, I guess I don't deserve one..

"singersp" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:

:sign5: I don't even want to know, I don't think..

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis

:sign5: I don't even want to know, I don't think..
    Of course, the letters were much bigger than singer's letters... :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Its customized. I imgaine Webby did it. When you hit hall of fame status you get your new customized title... Congrats!
    No, not true.

At 1250 post you are a Star Spokesman just like at 10 posts you are a rookie. Sorry to spoil the celebration. :grin:

Waterboy 0
    Training Camp 10
    Rookie 50
    Starter 150
    Pro-Bowler 300
    Asst Coach 500
    Coordinator 700
    Coach 900
    GM 1100
    Hall Of Famer 1250
    Star Spokesman 1750
    Team Alumni Member 2250
    Ring of Fame 3500
    Jersey Retired 5000
    Knife Wielding Maniac that Murders Wife 9000

So I haven't yet recieved a standout name... The Star Spokesman is automatic at 1750 posts... So when do I get a unique name?
    When you prove yourself to be Unique enough to warrent one.

And I think it is kind of like an invite to join Augusta National, if you just go about living your life and you meet the crieteria it just might show up in the mail someday. But the fastest way to decrease your chances is to ask about it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast