Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 54

Thread: New Name

  1. #11
    Slade is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,843

    Re: New Name

    I have a loooong way to go!

  2. #12
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: New Name

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    Hey, I just noticed that I had a new name under my screen name.. I was Hall Of Famer, and now I am Star Spokesman..

    How did this happen? Does someone give you that name, or do you automatically get it with so many posts?
    Automatic...you CAN earn a unique title...but you gotta stand out somehow (and NO, running naked across Rapid Park lot doesn't make you stand out or get you a title...singer tried it last October and everyone just laughed...shrinkage and all that... :razz
    Too bad I already answered the automatic part.

    I hope as a lawyer you read the entire contract! :razz:
    \

    I guess you never had a reply box open to respond to a post...got distracted by something at work or home...came back 15 minutes later and finished it without checking...then when your post appears there are 10 other posts that weren't there when you first started your reply.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #13
    CrazyVikingsFan is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    491

    Re: New Name

    "Slade" wrote:
    I have a loooong way to go!
    you have a long way to go you r twice as far as me!!!!!! :shock:

  4. #14
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,607

    Re: New Name

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Its customized. I imgaine Webby did it. When you hit hall of fame status you get your new customized title... Congrats!
    No, not true.

    At 1250 post you are a Star Spokesman just like at 10 posts you are a rookie. Sorry to spoil the celebration. :grin:

    Waterboy 0
    Training Camp 10
    Rookie 50
    Starter 150
    Pro-Bowler 300
    Asst Coach 500
    Coordinator 700
    Coach 900
    GM 1100
    Hall Of Famer 1250
    Star Spokesman 1750
    Team Alumni Member 2250
    Ring of Fame 3500
    Jersey Retired 5000
    Knife Wielding Maniac that Murders Wife 9000
    Well okay then smarty pants! You taught me something new today.

  5. #15
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,784
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: New Name

    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Its customized. I imgaine Webby did it. When you hit hall of fame status you get your new customized title... Congrats!
    No, not true.

    At 1250 post you are a Star Spokesman just like at 10 posts you are a rookie. Sorry to spoil the celebration. :grin:

    Waterboy 0
    Training Camp 10
    Rookie 50
    Starter 150
    Pro-Bowler 300
    Asst Coach 500
    Coordinator 700
    Coach 900
    GM 1100
    Hall Of Famer 1250
    Star Spokesman 1750
    Team Alumni Member 2250
    Ring of Fame 3500
    Jersey Retired 5000
    Knife Wielding Maniac that Murders Wife 9000

    So I haven't yet recieved a standout name... The Star Spokesman is automatic at 1750 posts... So when do I get a unique name?
    that can come along at any time and when you least expect it - guaranteed though that the more you ask about getting a tile then the longer you'll wait :lol: ..
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  6. #16
    Benet's Avatar
    Benet is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,976

    Re: New Name

    I want my jersey retired!!

    If I had a jersey that is..

    :grin:

  7. #17
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: New Name

    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Its customized. I imgaine Webby did it. When you hit hall of fame status you get your new customized title... Congrats!
    No, not true.

    At 1250 post you are a Star Spokesman just like at 10 posts you are a rookie. Sorry to spoil the celebration. :grin:

    Waterboy 0
    Training Camp 10
    Rookie 50
    Starter 150
    Pro-Bowler 300
    Asst Coach 500
    Coordinator 700
    Coach 900
    GM 1100
    Hall Of Famer 1250
    Star Spokesman 1750
    Team Alumni Member 2250
    Ring of Fame 3500
    Jersey Retired 5000
    Knife Wielding Maniac that Murders Wife 9000

    So I haven't yet recieved a standout name... The Star Spokesman is automatic at 1750 posts... So when do I get a unique name?
    that can come along at any time and when you least expect it - guaranteed though that the more you ask about getting a tile then the longer you'll wait :lol: ..


    I never asked for one my friend.. I just noticed that I had Hall Of Famer one minute, and the next time I looked, I had Star Spokesman. I thought that once you had all of your Viking logo's filled that the next step was a personalized name. I was wrong, and had the facts explained to me. I never asked for a name though. If I get one, that will be great. If I don't get one, I guess I don't deserve one.

  8. #18
    shawn9876uss is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    727

    Re: New Name

    Wow, only 8650 to go to be a knife wife murderer, and people say they have nothing to look forward to


    Thanks PurpleMafia

  9. #19
    Slade is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,843

    Re: New Name

    "shawn9876uss" wrote:
    Wow, only 8650 to go to be a knife wife murderer, and people say they have nothing to look forward to
    ~ LOL....or if you want to shorten the title, just put "OJ in training"

  10. #20
    ViKing24's Avatar
    ViKing24 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    605

    Re: New Name

    thats cool


    Formerly Viking24

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •