Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Formo is offline Team Alumni

Re: The NEW and IMPROVED Brenda Warner

I know what it is..
    It's the combination of her hair NOT being butch..
    And her smile.
    Never before have I seen her smile.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Getting rid of the dyke haircut was a big improvement

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

definitely the smile and the hair.

i think she made lots of changes

CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer

"SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    too old
    Too old for what? You ever have sex with someone over 18? Or ever? The oldrer then get the better they get.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

f***able
    El underdog.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    Beauty is skin deep. Bitchy goes all the way to the core.
    LOL.
    Post of the week.
    ;D

It was more than her look.
    I couldn't stand the way she was spouting off.
    Anyway, this picture still comes to mind when I think of her.......(Which isn't very often for obvious reasons).

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    Beauty is skin deep. Bitchy goes all the way to the core.
    LOL.
    Post of the week.
    ;D

It was more than her look.
    I couldn't stand the way she was spouting off.
    Anyway, this picture still comes to mind when I think of her.......(Which isn't very often for obvious reasons).

Ha ha that was a funny comparison Marr, the old salt n' pepper hair color, did make her look like the Brady bunch's maid Alice... LOL ;D

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

I have recieved this story 3 times since they made it to the SB.
    Although it is a good story, it isn't completely true.......

KURTIS THE STOCK BOY AND BRENDA THE CHECKOUT GIRL

In a supermarket, Kurtis the stock boy, was busily working when a new voice came over the loud speaker asking for a carry out at register 4. Kurtis was almost finished, and wanted to get some fresh air, and decided to answer the call. As he approached the check-out stand a distant smile caught his eye, the new check-out girl was beautiful. She was an older woman (maybe 26, and he was only 22) and he fell in love.

Later that day, after his shift was over, he waited by the punch clock to find out her name. She came into the break room, smiled softly at him, took her card and punched out, then left. He looked at her card, BRENDA. He walked out only to see her start walking up the road. Next day, he waited outside as she left the supermarket, and offered her a ride home. He looked harmless enough, and she accepted. When he dropped her off, he asked if maybe he could see her again, outside of work. She simply said it wasn't possible.

He pressed and she explained she had two children and she couldn't afford a baby-sitter, so he offered to pay for the baby-sitter. Reluctantly she accepted his offer for a date for the following Saturday. That Saturday night he arrived at her door only to have her tell him that she was unable to go with him. The baby-sitter had called and canceled. To which Kurtis simply said, "Well, let's take the kids with us."

She tried to explain that taking the children was not an option, but again not taking no for an answer, he pressed. Finally Brenda, brought him inside to meet her children. She had an older daughter who was just as cute as a bug, Kurtis thought, then Brenda brought out her son, in a wheelchair. He was born a paraplegic with Down Syndrome.

Kurtis asked Brenda, "I still don't understand why the kids can't come with us?" Brenda was amazed. Most men would run away from a woman with two kids, especially if one had disabilities - just like her first husband and father of her children had done. Kurtis was not ordinary - - - he had a different mindset.

That evening Kurtis and Brenda loaded up the kids, went to dinner and the movies. When her son needed anything Kurtis would take care of him. When he needed to use the restroom, he picked him up out of his wheelchair, took him and brought him back. The kids loved Kurtis. At the end of the evening, Brenda knew this was the man she was going to marry and spend the rest of her life with.

A year later, they were married and Kurtis adopted both of her children. Since then they have added two more kids.

So what happened to Kurtis the stock boy and Brenda the check-out girl? Well, Mr. & Mrs. Kurt Warner now live in Arizona, where he is currently employed as the quarterback of the National Football League Arizona Cardinals and has his Cardinals going to
    the Super Bowl. Is this a surprise ending or could you have guessed that he was not an ordinary person.

It should be noted that he also quarterbacked the Rams in Super Bowl XXXVI.

http://www.snopes.com/glurge/warner.asp
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:

In a supermarket, Kurtis the stock boy, was busily working when a new voice came over the loud speaker asking for a carry out at register 4. Kurtis was almost finished, and wanted to get some fresh air, and decided to answer the call. As he approached the check-out stand a distant smile caught his eye, the new check-out girl was beautiful. She was an older woman (maybe 26, and he was only 22) and he fell in love.

Later that day, after his shift was over, he waited by the punch clock to find out her name. She came into the break room, smiled softly at him, took her card and punched out, then left. He looked at her card, BRENDA. He walked out only to see her start walking up the road. Next day, he waited outside as she left the supermarket, and offered her a ride home. He looked harmless enough, and she accepted. When he dropped her off, he asked if maybe he could see her again, outside of work. She simply said it wasn't possible.

He pressed and she explained she had two children and she couldn't afford a baby-sitter, so he offered to pay for the baby-sitter. Reluctantly she accepted his offer for a date for the following Saturday. That Saturday night he arrived at her door only to have her tell him that she was unable to go with him. The baby-sitter had called and canceled. To which Kurtis simply said, "Well, let's take the kids with us."

She tried to explain that taking the children was not an option, but again not taking no for an answer, he pressed. Finally Brenda, brought him inside to meet her children. She had an older daughter who was just as cute as a bug, Kurtis thought, then Brenda brought out her son, in a wheelchair. He was born a paraplegic with Down Syndrome.

Kurtis asked Brenda, "I still don't understand why the kids can't come with us?" Brenda was amazed. Most men would run away from a woman with two kids, especially if one had disabilities - just like her first husband and father of her children had done. Kurtis was not ordinary - - - he had a different mindset.

That evening Kurtis and Brenda loaded up the kids, went to dinner and the movies. When her son needed anything Kurtis would take care of him. When he needed to use the restroom, he picked him up out of his wheelchair, took him and brought him back. The kids loved Kurtis. At the end of the evening, Brenda knew this was the man she was going to marry and spend the rest of her life with.

A year later, they were married and Kurtis adopted both of her children. Since then they have added two more kids.

So what happened to Kurtis the stock boy and Brenda the check-out girl? Well, Mr. & Mrs. Kurt Warner now live in Arizona, where he is currently employed as the quarterback of the National Football League Arizona Cardinals and has his Cardinals going to
    the Super Bowl. Is this a surprise ending or could you have guessed that he was not an ordinary person.

I got that forwarded to me from my C.C relative in Sioux Falls the other day. I guess it was a nice change from all of the Palin feel good and anti anything left of Limbaugh ones I usually get.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:

Yep - not true - they met in a bar.
    At least that's what his book says according to Michael Silver
    Silver's Game Face - see email responses at the bottom

Caine

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast