Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

New “Girls Gone Wild” DVD to Feature WNBA’s Sexiest Hard Fouls

[size=12pt]New “Girls Gone Wild” DVD to Feature WNBA’s Sexiest Hard Fouls[/size]
    sp.com

They’ve done College Co-Eds. They’ve done Island Orgy. Same with Wet T-Shirt Strip-Off, Doggy Style, Dormroom Fantasies, and Finally 18. But finally, after 77 “Girls Gone Wild” editions, the DVD series will feature all of the hottest, hardest, sweatiest, moan-inducing fouls from the WNBA’s 12 years.

“This is the most aggressive, hardcore ‘Girls Gone Wild’ DVD yet,” said franchise founder Joe Francis. “These girls hold nothing back and want to get it on with each other. We turned the cameras on and they wanted to go at it all night long.”

Francis also said the new WNBA edition features some of the most diverse girls ever included in a “Girls Gone Wild” DVD.

“There’s someone for everybody, every freakish fetish,” he said. “Tall ones. Skinny ones. Girls who are all muscular. Jiggly, beefy ones. Even a few with mustaches. I can guarantee that there is at least one player on there that will make every guy want to whip out his balls and stroke it. And I mean that both as a euphemism for masturbation and because there is a lot of good, fundamentally-sound basketball shown that could motivate you to go out and play some hoops and practice your jumper. You know, after you’re done whacking it.”

The soft-port titan also claims that many of the girls on the video are lesbians.

“And I’m not talking the kind that are in college and get drunk and kiss each other like on our other videos. Those aren’t real lesbians,” said Francis. “I’m talking real, 100-percent, hardcore ones that want to get married to other lesbians. I mean, usually I hate monogamy. But when we’re talking two chicks who are totally into each other forever? Oh yeah!”

WNBA commissioner Donna Orender says she supports the release of the DVD.

“We are constantly looking for ways to expand our fanbase and I think this DVD will help do that,” said Orender. “Hockey and football have highlight DVDs of all of their hard hits, so this is our version. I don’t necessarily understand the decision to add a ‘70s bassline over the highlights, but my specialty isn’t video production. I just was told about some company wanting to feature our girls in a highlight DVD and I signed off on it.”

Even longtime critics of the “Girls Gone Wild” series have praise for the new WNBA edition.

“While this DVD still shows lots of skin of the arms and lower legs, it thankfully does not show full nudity,” said feminist writer Wendy Burkle. “This is positive news for all those who fight the continued exploitation of the female body. Coincidentally, it is also positive news for all those who are in favor of the continued exploitation of the female body because – let’s be honest here – there are very few WNBA players that anyone wants to see naked, fouling one another or not.”
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Re: New “Girls Gone Wild” DVD to Feature WNBA’s Sexiest Hard Fouls

“And I’m not talking the kind that are in college and get drunk and kiss each other like on our other videos. Those aren’t real lesbians,” said Francis. “I’m talking real, 100-percent, hardcore ones"

Where can I order the DVD?
    8)
    El underdog.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Hmmm! A bunch of skinny flat chested women.

No thanx.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

WNBA players don't like pickles

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

another step backward for the league. sure sex sells, but you have to actually be sexy in the first place to get anyone to buy your product.
    We're bringing purple back.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

that one in the picture is about as attractive as a pickle