Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,216

    New Bang Cartoon - Big Ben's Happy Legal Fun Time


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,216

    Re: New Bang Cartoon - Big Ben's Happy Legal Fun Time

    That'll more than make up for the last cartoon!

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #3
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: New Bang Cartoon - Big Ben's Happy Legal Fun Time

    Funny stuff!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #4
    thetrenches68OL's Avatar
    thetrenches68OL is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    658

    Re: New Bang Cartoon - Big Ben's Happy Legal Fun Time

    that was stupid.... the person that made that cartoon was obviously bias against rothlisberger i didnt really think it was funny untill the end tho
    The Trenches are where Games are Decided


    Hutch and K. Will baby

    sig by PurplePeopleEaters

  5. #5
    BirdHunter's Avatar
    BirdHunter is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    245

    Re: New Bang Cartoon - Big Ben's Happy Legal Fun Time

    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!
    [size=10pt]













    Friendship is like pissing your pants...
    Everyone can see it,
    But only you can feel its true warmth!!!
    [/size]





  6. #6
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,768
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: New Bang Cartoon - Big Ben's Happy Legal Fun Time

    good one indeed ! Does the world really need another TB ? :lol:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  7. #7
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: New Bang Cartoon - Big Ben's Happy Legal Fun Time

    "thetrenches68OL" wrote:
    that was stupid.... the person that made that cartoon was obviously bias against rothlisberger i didnt really think it was funny untill the end tho
    I agree with that. It was dumb, until the end! :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  8. #8
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,216

    Re: New Bang Cartoon - Big Ben's Happy Legal Fun Time

    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "thetrenches68OL" wrote:
    that was stupid.... the person that made that cartoon was obviously bias against rothlisberger i didnt really think it was funny untill the end tho
    I agree with that. It was dumb, until the end! :lol:
    Then you missed the whole point of how Big Ben likes to take risks. :wink:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #9
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,053

    Re: New Bang Cartoon - Big Ben's Happy Legal Fun Time

    That was fun to watch..

  10. #10
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: New Bang Cartoon - Big Ben's Happy Legal Fun Time

    "singersp" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "thetrenches68OL" wrote:
    that was stupid.... the person that made that cartoon was obviously bias against rothlisberger i didnt really think it was funny untill the end tho
    I agree with that. It was dumb, until the end! :lol:
    Then you missed the whole point of how Big Ben likes to take risks. :wink:
    That's WHY it was dumb! Taking risks that can kill you is dumb, and so is making fun of it. Children see these things and think it's okay to do them.
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New Bang Cartoon
    By cogitans in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 04:35 PM
  2. New Bang Cartoon
    By cogitans in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2006, 05:21 AM
  3. New Bang! Cartoon
    By TARKenton in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-05-2006, 01:56 AM
  4. New BANG! Cartoon
    By Webby in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-09-2005, 10:03 PM
  5. New Bang Cartoon
    By AngloVike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-09-2005, 01:48 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •