Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Need some opinions...

I have been planning on getting a tattoo for a long time now. It is this tattoo on my shoulder:

Yes, it is from Cajuns avatar. I am going to get it in black just like the pic.

Now here is my question (may seem kind of dumb): Should I get the head facing forward or facing towards my back? This is as if you were looking at my shoulder from the side. I think facing towards the back.

I am sure there will be some "smart" replies, but I want to know what you guys think is best. Thanks!

Need some opinions...

I really don't think it matters much, and I really am not fond of tattoos, but here is a pic of this guy in a band in the Dallas area named LeFreak. The lead singer is from Minny and I noticed one time he has a Vikings tattoo on his shoulder. His faces to the front. Hope this helps.

Skol!
    Go Vikings!

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Re: Need some opinions...

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    I have been planning on getting a tattoo for a long time now. It is this tattoo on my shoulder:

Now here is my question (may seem kind of dumb): Should I get the head facing forward or facing towards my back? This is as if you were looking at my shoulder from the side. I think facing towards the back.

I am sure there will be some "smart" replies, but I want to know what you guys think is best. Thanks!
    Depends on which shoulder, but I think the picture should face right (on your right shoulder then).
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Need some opinions...

I think it should face your chest and not your back. Regarless of what shoulder it's on.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Need some opinions...

Shoulder or Arm? If its on your shoulder you have it facing outwards to the closest arm, if it on your arm its coolest if its facing the front of your body like the guys above. I know a guy who has one just like the emblem in Neo's sig. Color and every thing.

I also want to get the norsman, but i want to get it on the inside of my bicep, but i bet it would hurt like a BEEEEYACH! I already got a V on the ouside of my right arm but i dont think i'm done yet.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Need some opinions...

Ok i see what your saying, upper arm, meaning shoulder.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Need some opinions...

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

I can't really claim the avatar as "mine"...it is just one of the generic one that we could choose from the board (I am too lazy to figure out how to post something original)...LOL

As for the positioning, you should mimic how the Viking head is positioned on the jerseys...facing forward (like on that singer dude)...but I would recommend doing BOTH arms (both facing forward, like on the jerseys)...now that would be COOL!!! :cheers:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Need some opinions...

"jackyl" wrote:
    I think it should face your chest and not your back. Regarless of what shoulder it's on.
    Second that!

Need some opinions...

"vikingstw" wrote:
    I also want to get the norsman, but i want to get it on the inside of my bicep, but i bet it would hurt like a BEEEEYACH! I already got a V on the ouside of my right arm but i dont think i'm done yet.
    Oh yeah, it hurts like hell. I have a tribal armband going all the wat around. A lot of people say it is the most painful spot.

Need some opinions...

Hey guys, thanks for all of the input! It is greatly appreciated! :salute:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast