Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Need soem advice

I think I have one or two of them somewhere on my account.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Need soem advice

you are the man, artic. That update touched my heart. I am very happy its finding its way.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Need soem advice

Glad to see things looking up for you! See you even got out of a speeding ticket too! :lol:

Arti :cheers:

XxS2TheEvoxX is offline Pro-Bowler

Need soem advice

"Articnv" wrote:
    Thansk for all the adivice all. went and suprised her at skool. Brought flowers and card. She liked it both, also got pulled over on the way tosee her. I was going 85 in a 65 and didnt get a ticket or warnign i was so lucky. I havnt oplayedEQ in awhile wish i coudl aford WoW but if i did that i would be in real trouble. Did eq for 3 yrerars and on the last server i was on i had a server first and before i cghnaged servers i had one of the top 5 guilds at the time try and recuit me lol. We talked from 1 till 3 then she did work study and class i sat in the commons read a book and waited. We wentout with her room mate. Talked even longer. 3 weeks ago we started fightign a tad and snowballed from there. It was the first realitionship either of was in and we iddnt comminucate very well. Asked a few simpel questions we didnt now liek favorite food and such. I did get her favor animal favorite movie and soem ther interests right. So were going to work on the commincuation thing. I will also help her best i cna with the eating disorder. She did tell me she loved me tonite and she aprrietied me coming to see her after we had a talk. So all i cna say si baby steps. If thinsg work out they iof they dont i will have to move on.
    Way to go buddy, I'm proud of you. :grin:

vikingsdiva is offline Pro-Bowler

Need soem advice

Congrats Buddy! There are some awesome posts on this bulletin. Especially TNT & Ultra. Just a side point from something I gleened from Ultra's comment:
    A relationship that CAUSES you to do things that are unhealthy (like heavy drinking) is not a good sign. I found quite often when there are lows there is something deep down in myself that needs fixed. Fascinating Ultra that you recognized that you needed a change and made the right decision.
    Now as fas as the eating disorders. I am studying to be a dietician so I am somewhat familiar with this field and have dealt with it with many of my patients. Usually it's a a vice that is used because it is something (subconsciously) one can control. When their life spirals in a direction they can't control, it is often the first thing they will go to. Granted it is never something a person does knowingly for those reasons. But often it rebounds in varying situations. She may need to figure out how to control those issues on a different level, which will involve alot of listening from you.
    GOOD LUCK!!!
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Need soem advice

cool man. nevermind what i wrote--different situations call for different things. cool man.

Articnv is offline Coach

Need soem advice

Since all of you gusy her have concerns and helped me out with adivce i figured iw oudl give an update.

Went over to her hosue too day to drop of her easter basket i got her. I get her beanie baby whale - posiden was the name i think. A card and her favorite easter candy. Her 10 yr old sister was outside with ehr friend and wanted me to play aroudn the world. So i figured iw ould score a few points with the x and i played aroulnd the world. that lead to hid and seek then tag then teachign her how to punt a football. Her sister told me she still loves me and cares for me. So thats a godo sign. So then she todl me to go in the hopuse and talk to her.. She todl me she loved what i got her and the card. So i go sit at the counter she coems sits next to me and starts to rub my arm then my hand then hold my hand. I gave her a 45 minute long back and neck massage. Then she feed me some cheese bread and soem fo her easter candy. While i feed her soem fo her easter candy. Then she was holdign my hand whiel talking the guy she been datign and leaned her head against mind. Told him that she invited me along to play pool with thim on thursday and i said yes then he said he isnt goign to that any more. that pissed her off. So she went out outiside and started to fight. Since they got soemthign for my niece i used it as pretext to go to my car and put in there so i woudlnt forget. Saw she was shivering so i grab my jacket and hung ti around her. Then when she hung up she clung to me for about 8 minutes before we back inside we exchanged kisses on the check. Then we went in side and i sat next to her at the counter and she lined up against. Then she wlaked me out to the car she huged me tight and didnt let go until she had to leave for church. Again we exchanegd kisses on the check but she didnt turn her head much. So thinsg are slowly btu surly workign them selves out. I also todl her i still havnt taken he poiicture down isnide of my char and if she woudl look inside my jacket pocket she wudl see another picture of us together. I todl her to check my inside jacket pocket before she gave me my jacket back. She say a pciture of us together and i said i keep that one there bcz its close to my ehart. Then she todl me she loved me. I todl her i nwo u do and it makes me feel better hearing u say it instea dof thinkign it. Then i made her happy and called her form the bar and todl her good night and stuff. Was at teh bar bcz i was sober cab for my mom celbratign her bday.

In regards to chaning - i m changign thinstgs taht were unhelarthy liek 16 hr long video game sessions

Now i need soem sleep as i needto get up in 2 hrs to go ice fishign with the old man )
    Happy easter all

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Need soem advice

Thanks for the update Arti!

Good luck brother! :thumbleft:

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

Need soem advice

Good luck with all that man
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

Articnv is offline Coach

Re: Need soem advice

For thoose that care another update.

On sunday i seen the x as she was givingme money and to sign a card for my dads bday wich was today. I gave her a 5 song cd i made and 5 page letter telling her why i choose those songs.

Today she called me. While we were talking the person she was dating called. she never took the call but ignored it. I so happy because this is the first time since started fightign that she put me first . She also todl she loved me and she also said hugs and kisses to me on the fone. Somethign she has done for 5 weeks. I so happy

If she not sick liek she is now we have plans for friday. I hope she aint sick.

Thats all for now

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567