Need soem advice

Girls weird? No doubt. Listen to TNT....hehehhe

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Need soem advice

"webmaster" wrote:
    Now THAT'S funny!!!! :lol:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Need soem advice

"shockzilla" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    Now THAT'S funny!!!! :lol:
    I'm trying to decide if I should be offended or not!! :lol:

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Need soem advice

Forget the relationship, and just be a friend.

Check out some websites on eating disorders. A good link is http://www.something-fishy.org/helping/whatyoucando.php

An eating disorder has a direct impact on self-esteem. Relationships are usually a bit messed up with an eating disorder.

Best bet: Forget the relationship, be a friend and help her get better. If you get back together afterwards, you'll be closer than ever. If you don't, then you'll have helped someone who needed it, without regard for your own needs. And that's pretty cool.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Need soem advice

good advice Los... I would listen to him!!

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Need soem advice

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    hmmmm... this is a tough one. If she's the one that broke up with you there might be many reasons behind it. Girls can be very weird when it comes to stuff like this. She may tell you one thing and tell other people a whole different thing and really feel something completely different. The best thing for you to do is talk to her and be as open and honest as possible. Its obvious that you probably both still really care for each other. Tell her that you miss her and tell her how you're willing to give those things up and do more things that she wants to do. Just putting the video games away doesn't show her that you mean it.
    TNT is right. Being more experienced than many on this board (that means older for you kids) it has been my experience many times that people are not always honest about why they are breaking something off, and might simply pick something that they think will be easy for you to understand. The truth is, even though it may be hard, is that what you want is someone that likes you for who you are. If you have to go around changing a bunch of stuff about yourself in order to make them happy, you will end up resenting them and next time you will be the one breaking it off. Some compromise is necessary but don't try to make them happy by being somebody different. It never works. Never never never. :thumbleft:

WWBGD

Need soem advice

Dude there's plenty of women floating in tha river, but if shes tha only one you wanna stuff and put over your fireplace. Stop stalling and go get her back.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Need soem advice

Geez soulja, not said well, but I think you got your point across! Good to have you back, where ya been?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Need soem advice

not enough money for tha internet until now, its good to be back.........wont be tha same with out Randy though. Im sure thats been beaten to death around here. Anyways that line ...women floating in th e river, was from grumpier old men.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

Big Daddy is offline Starter

Need soem advice

Articnv that sucks, but like TNT said sometimes girls can be wierd. My girlfriend of (6 1/2 years) and I were SUPOST to get married July 16 of this year, but she broke it off in feb and to this day she won't tell me why other than cold feet or so she says. We've had a long distance relationship for the last two years and after a while I found out things that she had done that I never knew about.

The best advice I can give you would be to talk to her mom and let her know that you would like to talk to your gf. This way if she wants to talk to ya she knows her can but otherwise give her her space. I called down to jenni a bounch and all that did was make things worse. I know your hurting and it will be tough to do but if you truly care for her and want HER to be happy you need to let her make the first move.

I hope everything works out better for you than me, at least you didn't buy a house two months before you broke up like me.
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast