Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Need an oil change? Better read this!

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Yea well I definitley learned my lesson through this experience, I will be more careful next time I need an oil change and I'm definitley not ever going back to Jiffy Lube. :evil:
    unfotunatly this happens all to offten and the good guys that really care about your car end up getting the short end of the stick. but once you find the right shop that is honest , stick with em , they will appreciate you as much as you will appreciate them.
    The funny thing about this whole situation is that I always go to Saturn to get my oil changed, I have a Saturn Ion. Well this one time I went to Jiffy Lube because my mom said they were having this 19.99 deal, so thinking I was saving money I went there. Guess that's what I get for not going to Saturn in the first place that time! The Saturn God's were punishing me :lol:
    Every shop is different , it all depends on who's on site and in charge. all the policies could be clear and correct but if they're not followed then the product will show. even if there are policies or procedures that don't fly straight , an honest store manager will make the right decisions.

just because such and such rip customers off in 1 particular localation doesn't mean that every shop with the same name does and vise-versa.

a sucessful store manager doesn't have to lie to get additional services. after awhile the customers know , through those 4 or 5 minutes of education ( which is where i find out your concern or need ).
    in reality it's a product . good work with good service shows

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Yea well I definitley learned my lesson through this experience, I will be more careful next time I need an oil change and I'm definitley not ever going back to Jiffy Lube. :evil:
    unfotunatly this happens all to offten and the good guys that really care about your car end up getting the short end of the stick. but once you find the right shop that is honest , stick with em , they will appreciate you as much as you will appreciate them.
    The funny thing about this whole situation is that I always go to Saturn to get my oil changed, I have a Saturn Ion. Well this one time I went to Jiffy Lube because my mom said they were having this 19.99 deal, so thinking I was saving money I went there. Guess that's what I get for not going to Saturn in the first place that time! The Saturn God's were punishing me :lol:
    Well Neumdog should be changing your oil from now on, so that should never happen again. :wink:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"singersp" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Well Neumdog should be changing your oil from now on, so that should never happen again. :wink:
    Nuemdog went to Michigan!

He could even find the drain plug! He hee! :razz:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

I think you meant couldn't.

How long will he be in Michigan? Only temporarily I hope.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by WBLVikeBabe

lol!! He went to Michigan as in he went to school there, he is not there right now. :lol:

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by fourdoorchevelle
    Quote Originally Posted by WBLVikeBabe

lol!! He went to Michigan as in he went to school there, he is not there right now. :lol:
    LOL! that's not the way it came across to me.

NeumDog is offline Tailgate Bitch

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

Exactly. I definately could find the drain plug, and I can find it again! :lol:

The things you pick up when you go to school for engineering.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234