Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need A Name!

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Need A Name!

well,
    the only pets I've ever had were hampsters and gerbles (sp).
    Four total.
    Here are their names in the order in which I got them:
    1, Pooh (got it when it was just a little babe...terrible ending: it was over my grandmother's house in the early 90s, when my aunt -I wasn't around at the time- accused it of being a RAT! (so I was told), and sprayed it with some deadly stuff.))
    2, Kemp, the gerble (he was huge; I had him for almost, maybe two years before his horrible death: one of my siblings' old significant others paid me to keep him for a while. Within a day or two, Kemp was KILLED. Supposedly, my siblings' then significant other, took Kemp over to someone's home, and put him in their basement for a limited time (he was in his cage)...when returning to get him, realized that he had been "Jeffery Dahmered"...EATEN to death by some thuggish hood RATS that so happened to be living within the walls of the house. Still to this day, I don't see how rats got into THAT highly protected cage of Kemp's.
    3, Shawn Michael's [named after WWE's wrestling, Shawn Michael's HBK]...pinkish white, with red eyes. Amazing hampster! Shawn's death is a result of the next and final hampster I had...
    4, Diesel [named after an ex-WWE wrestler, Diesel or Big Daddy Cool]. It wasn't long after I got Shawn, that Diesel came into the picture. Diesel was black and white...mean/evil for the most part, but hey, he was mine. Annnywayssssss...
    One morning I woke up to smells of stinky cages. It was either Shawn's or Diesel's cage that needed cleaning (can't remember which)...Because I was so very tired and didn't feel like cleaning out the cage, I decided that the two would SHARE cages until I was wide awake and STRONG ENOUGH to freshen things up. Well, it took maybe no more than three minutes before these two starting throwing down. They were fighting like crazy.
    Being their legal gardian, I had to step in and take control of the situation. It was clear who started the fight: Diesel; Shawn didn't want anything to do with the guy...Shawn was the peaceful one...the nice one. Diesel appeared to -after I layed the hammer down -understand and accept that fact that he and Shawn were gonna have to "roommate" it out for a little while. But, the moment I went to lay back down, the fight broke out again. When I looked over into the cage, Diesel and Shawn separated...they knew who I was, and knew I wasn't having it! I then decided -before some blood shed poured out- to put a wall between the two. So, I got a piece of cardboard, and put it in the cage as a wall to separate the two. It appeared to work (i even stayed awake a few minutes--out of their view--to see what would happen). I was wrong though. I wen to sleep...woke up maybe an hour or so later, and -without me even looking into the cage, I could see blood stains at the top of the cardboard wall I made. I dared not to look inside, for fear of what I would see. I had no other choice, however, but to eventually do so. When I did, Shawn was laying in the far right corner of the cage, on his side...appearing to be in good spirits. While Diesel was on the far left side, just hanging out like everything was cool. But, I just knew one of them at least had been injured, because there was blood on the cardboard wall, plus, the wall had been pushed aside by one of them.
    Well, I went to get Shawn, when I realized that he wasn't moving. He was just breathing really hard. I realized that his back was hard...not soft as it used to be. So, I turned him over onto his left side, realized that his whole right side had been TORN OUT. Diesel had bit a plug out of Shawn. Shawn was slowing dying. I was so hurt; so angry with Diesel...wanted to beat him down like he was a human being; sad b/c Shawn's life was coming to an end. Shawn ended up passing away within the next 20 or so minutes. I told my dad, and he exclaimed that I get rid of Diesel immediately before he did something to one of us. Although I was mad at Diesel, he was still my boy...didn't want to hurt him. But, what other choice did I have? So, I turned him over to my father, and my father threw him out into the wild. I mean literaly threw Diesel out into the open field...leaving him to find his own way...preferbably die. That was over 7 years ago. I'm assuming Diesel fell pray to the beast of the field.
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"DEVIKINGFAN!" wrote:
    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    I have a problem. I cannot think of a good name for our puppy and if I don't come up with anything in the next couple days it's going to end up "Bacon". That's what the kids have been calling it for the last week. She's a German Sheppard pup and we already have a Sheppard named "Sasha".

Any suggestions?
    Fluffy!!
    LMAO!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"bono" wrote:
    well,
    the only pets I've ever had were hampsters and gerbles (sp).
    :shock:

I do not even want to know what happened to them!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Newman
    Blitz
    Bruno
    Kaiser
    Schnaps
    Max
    Hitler
    Herr Dog :lol:
    Herr Puppy :lol:
    Rainer
    Luger
    Klaus
    Heine
    Heinrich

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

henri!

loiugdoeg

Ben - Wa!

Go vikes!!

I think Freya is a name on here...that would be cool for a girl Shepherd name. Valkyrie would be neat too.
    Gene Ramsay
    AKA - AlabamaViking
    www.vikingsfanatic69.com
    I'll see you on the field!
    #1 Vikings FAN in Alabama!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Ok now that I re-read that it's a she;

Anke
    Audi
    Britt
    Claudia
    Maxine
    Elke
    Freida
    Greta
    Heidi
    Una
    Frau Bacon
    Kraut
    Klink

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Lemiwinks
    or Muddles

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Tanner_QBRB8 is offline Pro-Bowler

How about Schotzy

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

chainsaw

lamb chop

cowlick

dog

I have a dog named dog and a cat named chainsaw (both girls).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast