Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Need Help With Your Homework?

How do I describe a hypercube? I need a description that I can work into a 3-5 page essay/story.
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"viks_fan21" wrote:
    Any Algebra 2 help would be nice.
    I can help.

"mr.woo" wrote:
    i dont think so unless you can show me scatterplots over the internet
    Use Excel.

I am an eletrical engineering major and 90% of what I do is math and physics. I am not a genius, but I can do algebra, trig, some calc. and physics.

Also, I am a master with the TI calculators (I have the TI-89 Titanium) and Excel.

WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach

If a midget costs $100/hr. If we replace our entire team with narcoleptic midgets. How much under the saleary cap would we be?

pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    How do I describe a hypercube? I need a description that I can work into a 3-5 page essay/story.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypercube

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "viks_fan21" wrote:
    I can help.

"mr.woo" wrote:
    Use Excel.

I am an eletrical engineering major and 90% of what I do is math and physics. I am not a genius, but I can do algebra, trig, some calc. and physics.

Also, I am a master with the TI calculators (I have the TI-89 Titanium) and Excel.
    TI Graphing Calculators single handedly got me through Algebra in high school....I was an A student all of high school, with a few B's but I got 2 Ds, my only 3 Ds in Algebra 1 & 2....I wouldn't have passed without my TI-83!

Those are awesome calculators, definetely worth the money!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

"Eyedea" wrote:
    Can you tell me how to do problem 9.32 in my AP Statistics book?
    Is that from the textbook The Practice of Statistics by George McCabe?? Cuz if it is, I can give you a hand with it. But my textbook's at school. So tommorow.

BTW Ultra, I didn't know anyone knew anything about graphing calculators. If you don't mind, within the next few days I'll PM you, because there are some things that I need to learn how to do on my calulator (I think it's a TI-83 or 84) that I can't figure out. I'm sure they're not hard, I just don't know where to find the specific functions.

Thanks PPE for the sig.

eelpout72 is offline Starter

"pepper 0n moss" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    Describing a 4 or higher dimensional object is pretty difficult to do. But perhaps you can make an analogy to how a person in "flatland" might ponder 3-d space. Flatland is a book written in the late 1800's that is still popular in mathematics and science; it considers how an entity in n-dimensional space considers things in other dimensions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatland

WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach

"eelpout72" wrote:
    "pepper 0n moss" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    Describing a 4 or higher dimensional object is pretty difficult to do. But perhaps you can make an analogy to how a person in "flatland" might ponder 3-d space. Flatland is a book written in the late 1800's that is still popular in mathematics and science; it considers how an entity in n-dimensional space considers things in other dimensions.

Everyone talks about the difficulty or the hyper cube. What about the total salary cap of a team full of naroleptic midgets? I guarentee some nerd figured your answer but mine is unanswereed. Prophet. Please let me know.

eelpout72 is offline Starter

"WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    "eelpout72" wrote:
    "pepper 0n moss" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:

Everyone talks about the difficulty or the hyper cube. What about the total salary cap of a team full of naroleptic midgets? I guarentee some nerd figured your answer but mine is unanswereed. Prophet. Please let me know.
    it depends on whether on not the narcoleptic midget gets paid while he's asleep

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"audioghost" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "viks_fan21" wrote:
    I can help.

"mr.woo" wrote:
    Use Excel.

TI Graphing Calculators single handedly got me through Algebra in high school....I was an A student all of high school, with a few B's but I got 2 Ds, my only 3 Ds in Algebra 1 & 2....I wouldn't have passed without my TI-83!

Those are awesome calculators, definetely worth the money!
    For college, I stongly recommend the TI 89 Titanium. New it runs $180. I got mine on eBay for $90. Buy one after the school year. They are cheap because everybody is selling them on eBay.

I love mine. It is so much more powerful than any other. Plus, the graphics are in "Pretty Print". So, your equations look like they do in a book. And the solve function makes soliving for any unknown easy. I have downloaded a lot of programs too. You can download video games, really neat ones also!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast