Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Need a date?

  1. #11
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Need a date?

    "Benet" wrote:
    I just found a classic!



    Name: Peggie Adams
    Inmate I.D.: #152834
    Gender: Female
    Race: Caucasian
    DOB:8/25/1944
    In Search Of: Males
    Convicted Of: Assault
    Release Date: 8/13/2013

    Address:
    Peggie Adams #152834
    Dorm 9A J.T.P. for Women
    8966 Highway 231
    Wetumpka, AL 36092
    USA

    Hello, I would like to take a moment to introduce myself, and let you get a little acquainted with me. My name is Peggie Jo Adams, I was born on August 25, 1944, and I am 5’2” tall and weigh in at a whopping 105 pounds. I am a very romantic person, liking quiet dinners, movies, and time spent in the company of someone who shares the same. I am also very active, and enjoy many outdoor activities. But, my passion is definitely the water. I enjoy a day filled with boating, swimming, or just looking out over the water watching the sunset and sunrise. Many times I just sit in a quiet place and spend time reminiscing of the past, or reflecting in wonder of what the future holds.
    Also, I enjoy artistic activities such as floral arraigning, drawing, creating beautiful things that catch the eye of the beholder, enchanting them with awe. l am a very inquisitive person and enjoy keeping up on the news and events taking place throughout the world. I love to explore the wonderful passages in books and love poetry. l look forward to your correspondence and hope that we can become friends. Please DO NOT mention "I saw your ad or I am responding to your ad on the Internet " when you write to me. Your letter will be destroyed by prison authority.

    My question is.. Who did she assault?!
    A midget that came through town in a traveling carnival! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #12
    MaddenVodkaAddict's Avatar
    MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    796

    Re: Need a date?

    That peggy up there doesn't look too bad. I tell ya, her, Martha and I would do some... never mind.
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

  3. #13
    DEVIKINGFAN!'s Avatar
    DEVIKINGFAN! is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    366

    Re: Need a date?

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Here ya go:



    Name: Paree Latiejira

    Inmate I.D.: #01207020
    Gender: Female
    Race: African American
    DOB:3/19/1979
    In Search Of: Males
    Convicted Of: Organized Crime
    Release Date: 11/1/2006

    Address:
    Paree Latiejira #01207020
    1916 N. Hwy 36 Bypass
    Gatesville, TX 76528
    USA

    Tripping the Love Fantastic
    Hello Gentlemen
    I’m excited about us; I want you to know me as I will get to know you. Serious only need apply to me. I’m a very romantic lady. I seek a gentleman who is my equal in every way. I’m erotic yet intelligent so full of life. I have a love so deep its has no cure I run through your mind and penetrate your heart you want some of me come get you some I can you opening up to me. Circling around me the way I[i] am will leave an impact on you I need a man who is sweet, loyal, kind and knows how to pamper his lady. I’m 5’91/2” 38dd-21-34, 125 pounds, no tattoos. I’m single, disease free, drug free. I was a model; traveling all over. I love all sports. I love to travel and I will relocate for the right gentleman. I’m not a game player; I will not let anyone hurt me nor will I use or hurt anyone I’m very intelligent. I made a mistake yet I’m correcting my mistakes. We all fall short, don’t judge me. I’m a Good Book to read. I’m extremely passionate and loyal.
    Thank you
    I didn't go to the site but there are a few subliminal wording in this one that could lead one to believe they are not rehabbed..... (check out the bold)

    "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn t thinking."
    - General George Patton Jr

  4. #14
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Need a date?

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Gives a WHOLE new meaning to THUG LOVE!!! :lol:
    Hey Cajun,

    This one said she's into , gumbo.....You should write her...



    Name: Brendalyn Lane

    Inmate I.D.: #1279956
    Gender: Female
    Race: Native American
    DOB:1/11/1978
    In Search Of: Friends
    Convicted Of: Agg. Robbery
    Release Date: 2013

    Address:
    Brendalyn Lane #1279956
    Hobby Unit
    742 FM 712
    Marlin, TX 76661
    USA




    I am a 27-year-old Capricorn, 5’2”, 130 lbs., 36DD, 24, 36. I’m a natural born Texan but my heart is in California. I moved to the West Coast at the tender age of seventeen and resided there until my unfortunate mishap in September of 2005. I am an ex model and college student. Very bright, sexy, outgoing, open minded, loyal, understanding, compassionate, romantic, spontaneous, adventurous, ambitious, non-judgmental, uninhibited, financially secure, creative, self motivated, career minded, confident, caring and very sincere. Oh and did I forget to mention gorgeous. I enjoy anything having to do with the outdoors. Boating, fishing camping, skiing, bike riding, roller blading, swimming, anything having to do with the outdoors. Star gazing on a beautiful night or watching the sunrise with that special someone. I also enjoy cooking, reading, dancing, writing poetry or simply snuggling up and watching a good movie. I love music of every kind. Jazz, contemporary, pop, rock, R&B, country and Hip Hop. Age, race or gender is not of importance to me. I’m not looking for anything in particular just someone to talk to and share my hopes and dreams with. If that’s you, please write me, you won’t be disappointed.



    << Previous Next >>


    Ad Started: 02/02/2006 Ad Expires: 02/02/2007


    PS: bottom of page two for pic,,,on the left...


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  5. #15
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Need a date?

    "VikingNed" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Gives a WHOLE new meaning to THUG LOVE!!! :lol:
    Hey Cajun,

    This one said she's into , gumbo.....You should write her...



    Name: Brendalyn Lane

    Inmate I.D.: #1279956
    Gender: Female
    Race: Native American
    DOB:1/11/1978
    In Search Of: Friends
    Convicted Of: Agg. Robbery
    Release Date: 2013

    Address:
    Brendalyn Lane #1279956
    Hobby Unit
    742 FM 712
    Marlin, TX 76661
    USA




    I am a 27-year-old Capricorn, 5’2”, 130 lbs., 36DD, 24, 36. I’m a natural born Texan but my heart is in California. I moved to the West Coast at the tender age of seventeen and resided there until my unfortunate mishap in September of 2005. I am an ex model and college student. Very bright, sexy, outgoing, open minded, loyal, understanding, compassionate, romantic, spontaneous, adventurous, ambitious, non-judgmental, uninhibited, financially secure, creative, self motivated, career minded, confident, caring and very sincere. Oh and did I forget to mention gorgeous. I enjoy anything having to do with the outdoors. Boating, fishing camping, skiing, bike riding, roller blading, swimming, anything having to do with the outdoors. Star gazing on a beautiful night or watching the sunrise with that special someone. I also enjoy cooking, reading, dancing, writing poetry or simply snuggling up and watching a good movie. I love music of every kind. Jazz, contemporary, pop, rock, R&B, country and Hip Hop. Age, race or gender is not of importance to me. I’m not looking for anything in particular just someone to talk to and share my hopes and dreams with. If that’s you, please write me, you won’t be disappointed.



    << Previous Next >>


    Ad Started: 02/02/2006 Ad Expires: 02/02/2007


    PS: bottom of page two for pic,,,on the left...
    Here's your gal Caj:


  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Andover
    Posts
    1,013

    Re: Need a date?

    Thats a pretty good site but ladies if you're looking for a husband this site has some real winners.
    p.s. don't fight over them

    http://www.mailorderhusbands.net/order/

    I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

  7. #17
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Need a date?

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Gives a WHOLE new meaning to THUG LOVE!!! :lol:
    Hey Cajun,

    This one said she's into , gumbo.....You should write her...



    Name: Brendalyn Lane

    Inmate I.D.: #1279956
    Gender: Female
    Race: Native American
    DOB:1/11/1978
    In Search Of: Friends
    Convicted Of: Agg. Robbery
    Release Date: 2013

    Address:
    Brendalyn Lane #1279956
    Hobby Unit
    742 FM 712
    Marlin, TX 76661
    USA




    I am a 27-year-old Capricorn, 5’2”, 130 lbs., 36DD, 24, 36. I’m a natural born Texan but my heart is in California. I moved to the West Coast at the tender age of seventeen and resided there until my unfortunate mishap in September of 2005. I am an ex model and college student. Very bright, sexy, outgoing, open minded, loyal, understanding, compassionate, romantic, spontaneous, adventurous, ambitious, non-judgmental, uninhibited, financially secure, creative, self motivated, career minded, confident, caring and very sincere. Oh and did I forget to mention gorgeous. I enjoy anything having to do with the outdoors. Boating, fishing camping, skiing, bike riding, roller blading, swimming, anything having to do with the outdoors. Star gazing on a beautiful night or watching the sunrise with that special someone. I also enjoy cooking, reading, dancing, writing poetry or simply snuggling up and watching a good movie. I love music of every kind. Jazz, contemporary, pop, rock, R&B, country and Hip Hop. Age, race or gender is not of importance to me. I’m not looking for anything in particular just someone to talk to and share my hopes and dreams with. If that’s you, please write me, you won’t be disappointed.



    << Previous Next >>


    Ad Started: 02/02/2006 Ad Expires: 02/02/2007


    PS: bottom of page two for pic,,,on the left...
    That's my EX, Caj:

    TMI, Prophet...TMI!!! :razz:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #18
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Need a date?

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Gives a WHOLE new meaning to THUG LOVE!!! :lol:
    Hey Cajun,

    This one said she's into , gumbo.....You should write her...



    Name: Brendalyn Lane

    Inmate I.D.: #1279956
    Gender: Female
    Race: Native American
    DOB:1/11/1978
    In Search Of: Friends
    Convicted Of: Agg. Robbery
    Release Date: 2013

    Address:
    Brendalyn Lane #1279956
    Hobby Unit
    742 FM 712
    Marlin, TX 76661
    USA




    I am a 27-year-old Capricorn, 5’2”, 130 lbs., 36DD, 24, 36. I’m a natural born Texan but my heart is in California. I moved to the West Coast at the tender age of seventeen and resided there until my unfortunate mishap in September of 2005. I am an ex model and college student. Very bright, sexy, outgoing, open minded, loyal, understanding, compassionate, romantic, spontaneous, adventurous, ambitious, non-judgmental, uninhibited, financially secure, creative, self motivated, career minded, confident, caring and very sincere. Oh and did I forget to mention gorgeous. I enjoy anything having to do with the outdoors. Boating, fishing camping, skiing, bike riding, roller blading, swimming, anything having to do with the outdoors. Star gazing on a beautiful night or watching the sunrise with that special someone. I also enjoy cooking, reading, dancing, writing poetry or simply snuggling up and watching a good movie. I love music of every kind. Jazz, contemporary, pop, rock, R&B, country and Hip Hop. Age, race or gender is not of importance to me. I’m not looking for anything in particular just someone to talk to and share my hopes and dreams with. If that’s you, please write me, you won’t be disappointed.



    << Previous Next >>


    Ad Started: 02/02/2006 Ad Expires: 02/02/2007


    PS: bottom of page two for pic,,,on the left...
    That's my EX, Caj:

    TMI, Prophet...TMI!!! :razz:
    lmao, I was wondering what happened to her.

    CC, some nice looking guys you found on that site....it's all in the personality I hear.

  9. #19
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Need a date?

    "countrygirl" wrote:
    Thats a pretty good site but ladies if you're looking for a husband this site has some real winners.
    p.s. don't fight over them

    http://www.mailorderhusbands.net/order/
    Hey Country Girl,

    Fuad is only half price, sounds like a good one for ya..... :lol: :wink:

    Funny thing is, they all look like dorks...LMFAO


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  10. #20
    DEVIKINGFAN!'s Avatar
    DEVIKINGFAN! is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    366

    Re: Need a date?

    "Benet" wrote:
    I just found a classic!



    Name: Peggie Adams
    Inmate I.D.: #152834
    Gender: Female
    Race: Caucasian
    DOB:8/25/1944
    In Search Of: Males
    Convicted Of: Assault
    Release Date: 8/13/2013

    Address:
    Peggie Adams #152834
    Dorm 9A J.T.P. for Women
    8966 Highway 231
    Wetumpka, AL 36092
    USA

    Hello, I would like to take a moment to introduce myself, and let you get a little acquainted with me. My name is Peggie Jo Adams, I was born on August 25, 1944, and I am 5’2” tall and weigh in at a whopping 105 pounds. I am a very romantic person, liking quiet dinners, movies, and time spent in the company of someone who shares the same. I am also very active, and enjoy many outdoor activities. But, my passion is definitely the water. I enjoy a day filled with boating, swimming, or just looking out over the water watching the sunset and sunrise. Many times I just sit in a quiet place and spend time reminiscing of the past, or reflecting in wonder of what the future holds.
    Also, I enjoy artistic activities such as floral arraigning, drawing, creating beautiful things that catch the eye of the beholder, enchanting them with awe. l am a very inquisitive person and enjoy keeping up on the news and events taking place throughout the world. I love to explore the wonderful passages in books and love poetry. l look forward to your correspondence and hope that we can become friends. Please DO NOT mention "I saw your ad or I am responding to your ad on the Internet " when you write to me. Your letter will be destroyed by prison authority.

    My question is.. Who did she assault?!
    Since when do you get that much time for assault???? Maybe assault w/ intent or DW "grandpa Jo had it comin for all those years..."

    "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn t thinking."
    - General George Patton Jr

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Release Date!
    By nephilimstorm in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 01:56 PM
  2. Don't Date Him Girl
    By The Dropper in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 11:22 PM
  3. Need a date?...Try this
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 09:01 PM
  4. RK.'s first date with wife.
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-01-2007, 06:47 PM
  5. Trouble getting a date?
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-17-2006, 05:53 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •