Players in Prize Pool......

Well the Tourneys over and Florida is the Champs, Top picks honor goes to our very own PPO member " tJohnson " tj's name at the bracket tourney was U-C-O-N-N !

I'll be the first to say congrats tJ and after reading some comments in past post, I think maybe it's best if all of us (including myself) who came in 2nd or worse, can send there pool entry of $10.00 to me. Please Pm me so I can PM you my address, all funds will be saved till they are all collected, then I will forward the prize money to tJohnson.

tJohnson, AKA UCONN.....Please PM me your address so I can put it on file, Congrats again and I will send you the Prize $ when all collected.

I will keep the list updated here as people pay up.

I did notice two people who never even made their picks, I'm thinking that they didn't because of the glitches some people where having when trying to sign in and such. One was PattyosViking...So I think it's only fair that person doesn't have to put up the prize money....

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves, and better luck next year, we will have to do it again.....

Viking Ned

VikingNed,....VikingTurf.....Cajun....Itery33....t Johnson...PPE89...PurpleGang....Skoal_Vikings..... .FedjeViking .......Cojomay.....Williamson8211.....bleedpurple2 7.....Shockzilla

Cojomay, your now in both.....W8211 your now in the $10.00 pool.....

Please pm me so I can give address info for payments.... All winnings to be forwarded to tJohnson, the winner..

Thanks again for joining in on the fun.

Ned