Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

Re: NCAA Football 2007

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    I'm reading alot of reviews from fans and such...alot of them are saying this game isnt so hot.However I'm still gonna get it anyway. I was expecting cuts and I'm sure EA didnt dissapoint. (sarcasim on) Hopefully the core of the game (game play) dosnt suck like Madden 06 for 360 did.
    When I said the game was great, I was referring to the gameplay. I was definitley a little upset with the amount of things that have been taken out of the game, but it is fun to play the actual games. That's what counts for me in the long run.

NFL 2K5 is my favorite football game of all-time, and the franchise mode was terrible. It's all about on the field gameplay for me.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

I gotta give it up to EA tho...thier smart.
    They new the transition from current gen to next gen would ultimitly strip down the game. They had a window off opportunity to get Madden 06 out for 360 and they took it. What do they do? They buy the rights to the NFL/NCAA football for a couple of years. They figure...hey if our games suck...who cares...thier the only ones out. And thier right....do to NCAA and Madden being the only 2 football games to come out this year....they'll be the only 2 football games I buy this year. My hats off to EA for being very clever.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Alright well I just played threw my first half in NCAA 2007.
    I choose my Florida Gators vs the worst school in the world (aka FSU) ....I spent the first half learning the new system...which has new pros and new cons. I JUST got the kicking system (maybe cuz im special:P)...and I still like the old school kicking system (04, 05).Passing and Running are both well done.I did the create a player cuz I've been ranting about that on here. I'm "content" with it.You cannot fully customize your player. You fill out your name and such....and as you scroll a cursor over for your weight, the look of the player changes. Selecting his face and skin tone also edit his final outcome. Its not amazing...but the guys look BAD A$$!The graphics are on point as expected.I'm gonna start a dynasty mode here in a lil bit..but so far so good.
    NCAA 2008 will be as good as Madden 2007(360) IMO. Its EA's first attemp at college football on the next gen and they put out a solid game.Dont listen to what anyone says...this game is worth buying.If your like me and you got rid of all your systems for the 360...then you'll realize the NEED for a football game.This game feeds that need quite nice.

"I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Anyone know where I can get a free download of the PS2 rosters?
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Anyone else pick it up besides me?

if you got 360...my live gamer tag is " J Franchise" Send me a request let me kno who you are on here or somethin.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I bought the game yesterday (Tuesday) morning and have played almost my entire first season on campus legend. I will play in the national championship tonight with Notre Dame against West Virginia.

I think the game is absolutely awesome and I think it has great graphics (I have it for PS2), I can only imagine how awesome they are for 360. I would highly recommend picking it up!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

i am just going to rent it, i am really waiting for Madden 07 to come out in August!! it sucks, i can't get a job right now, i am leaving for the Viking's Training Camp on AUG 1st and coming back AUG 6th, my football training camp starts AUG 7th, and then school pretty much starts with practice running into 7:00 each night!!! I might just have to use the puppy dog eyes on ol' mom!!! LOL
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234