"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdubya
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrinNelsonguy
    I've gotten a few games under my belt, and it seems as though it is 10 times better than Madden was last year. Players don't drop every pass, the graphics are gorgeous and I get to control Chad Henne so he doesn't screw up on the one yard line.
    Is that on the 360 Bdubya?
    It is. I have grown very partial to playing NCAA on the Xbox over the last few years, so it is a little weird to get used to, but I'm liking it.
    I saw the awesome look on the 360 for the TV ads and was thinking about getting a 360, but I am a PS diehard and will probably wait and get a PS3 so I will be stuck with the PS2 version until next year.
    Can't go wrong with the PS2 version either, I'm sure. They are always solid and fun games to play, and I have actually always liked them more than Madden. The gameplay has always been more to my liking....not to mention the dynasty mode and the whole recruiting aspect.
    The 360 version does not have the dynasty option?
    The dynasty option is in there, but I have heard that it has been stripped down a little.... :cry:

But the Race for the Heisman mode is not in the 360 version.

NCAA is the only game I buy each year and the dynasty mode is what makes the game. I am a little worried that the academic suspensions will be greatly overused and will cause much anger to me, much like the behavior stuff has in the past, especially players who you know would never violate team rules always seem to in the game.
    The suspensions were hit or miss with me. There were times that I only had to deal with three or four things in my entire dynasty, and there were others where I was put on probation in my first year.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Re: NCAA Football 2007

"Bdubya" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    I've gotten a few games under my belt, and it seems as though it is 10 times better than Madden was last year. Players don't drop every pass, the graphics are gorgeous and I get to control Chad Henne so he doesn't screw up on the one yard line.
    Is that on the 360 Bdubya?
    It is. I have grown very partial to playing NCAA on the Xbox over the last few years, so it is a little weird to get used to, but I'm liking it.
    I saw the awesome look on the 360 for the TV ads and was thinking about getting a 360, but I am a PS diehard and will probably wait and get a PS3 so I will be stuck with the PS2 version until next year.
    Can't go wrong with the PS2 version either, I'm sure. They are always solid and fun games to play, and I have actually always liked them more than Madden. The gameplay has always been more to my liking....not to mention the dynasty mode and the whole recruiting aspect.
    The 360 version does not have the dynasty option?
    The dynasty option is in there, but I have heard that it has been stripped down a little.... :cry:

But the Race for the Heisman mode is not in the 360 version.

NCAA is the only game I buy each year and the dynasty mode is what makes the game. I am a little worried that the academic suspensions will be greatly overused and will cause much anger to me, much like the behavior stuff has in the past, especially players who you know would never violate team rules always seem to in the game.
    The suspensions were hit or miss with me. There were times that I only had to deal with three or four things in my entire dynasty, and there were others where I was put on probation in my first year.
    I like to play as the Gophers and Maroeny always got suspended and he had no discipline problems at all so it was so unrealistic.

I can't wait until the PS3 version comes out because I want to see how amazing the graphics will be.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Hey guys does it have create a player? I herd the dynasty mode for it, is insane and deep. Madden is on lock for sports game of the year...the videos look amazing.

I'm pickin NCAA 07 up 2marro at EB...I'll let you guys know what I think about it.

GO GATORS!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    Hey guys does it have create a player? I herd the dynasty mode for it, is insane and deep. Madden is on lock for sports game of the year...the videos look amazing.

I'm pickin NCAA 07 up 2marro at EB...I'll let you guys know what I think about it.

GO GATORS!
    If you ain't a GATOR you're just GATOR BAIT! The PS2 version better have create-a-player.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:

GO GATORS!
    If you ain't a GATOR you're just GATOR BAIT! The PS2 version better have create-a-player.

Haha Hell yea! ccasion5:

I'm sure the PS2 version will have it...but I'm hoping EA didnt strip down the version for 360 and take that out. I love that feature.

"I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:

GO GATORS!

Haha Hell yea! ccasion5:

I'm sure the PS2 version will have it...but I'm hoping EA didnt strip down the version for 360 and take that out. I love that feature.
    The 360 has the "create a player" feature, but it is as lame as possible. Just put in your name and the information about your player. You can't edit equiptment and make him look hella sweet. Is it just me, or isn't that the fun of creating players?
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

I'm suprised to hear that this game is stripped down for 360! I can understand for Madden 06 since it was just released and all, but they had plenty of time to make this full blown... Am I missing something here???

oddmanout22287 is offline Pro-Bowler

I'm getting 07 tomorrow as well, I CAN'T WAIT!! Also downloading a custom cover as soon as I get home! (I'd post the URL, but I know that thing is kinda frowned upon, so PM me if you wanna know where to download custom covers). I'd say I'd play those w/360's online, but I don't have Live Gold, just Silver :sad:
    PM me if you'd like a sig.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

I'm thinking about getting it this year. Is it generally considered better than Madden? Half the reason I want it is to import a player from NCAA into Madden. I always like to play my favorite team and I'm afraid the Gophers are going to suck this year. Especially on the video game.

I'm reading alot of reviews from fans and such...alot of them are saying this game isnt so hot.However I'm still gonna get it anyway. I was expecting cuts and I'm sure EA didnt dissapoint. (sarcasim on) Hopefully the core of the game (game play) dosnt suck like Madden 06 for 360 did.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast