Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37
  1. #11
    Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,766

    Re: NCAA Football 2007

    I've gotten a few games under my belt, and it seems as though it is 10 times better than Madden was last year. Players don't drop every pass, the graphics are gorgeous and I get to control Chad Henne so he doesn't screw up on the one yard line.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

  2. #12
    DarrinNelsonguy's Avatar
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: NCAA Football 2007

    "Bdubya" wrote:
    I've gotten a few games under my belt, and it seems as though it is 10 times better than Madden was last year. Players don't drop every pass, the graphics are gorgeous and I get to control Chad Henne so he doesn't screw up on the one yard line.
    Is that on the 360 Bdubya?
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

  3. #13
    Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,766

    Re: NCAA Football 2007

    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    I've gotten a few games under my belt, and it seems as though it is 10 times better than Madden was last year. Players don't drop every pass, the graphics are gorgeous and I get to control Chad Henne so he doesn't screw up on the one yard line.
    Is that on the 360 Bdubya?
    It is. I have grown very partial to playing NCAA on the Xbox over the last few years, so it is a little weird to get used to, but I'm liking it.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

  4. #14
    DarrinNelsonguy's Avatar
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: NCAA Football 2007

    "Bdubya" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    I've gotten a few games under my belt, and it seems as though it is 10 times better than Madden was last year. Players don't drop every pass, the graphics are gorgeous and I get to control Chad Henne so he doesn't screw up on the one yard line.
    Is that on the 360 Bdubya?
    It is. I have grown very partial to playing NCAA on the Xbox over the last few years, so it is a little weird to get used to, but I'm liking it.
    I saw the awesome look on the 360 for the TV ads and was thinking about getting a 360, but I am a PS diehard and will probably wait and get a PS3 so I will be stuck with the PS2 version until next year.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

  5. #15
    Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,766

    Re: NCAA Football 2007

    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    I've gotten a few games under my belt, and it seems as though it is 10 times better than Madden was last year. Players don't drop every pass, the graphics are gorgeous and I get to control Chad Henne so he doesn't screw up on the one yard line.
    Is that on the 360 Bdubya?
    It is. I have grown very partial to playing NCAA on the Xbox over the last few years, so it is a little weird to get used to, but I'm liking it.
    I saw the awesome look on the 360 for the TV ads and was thinking about getting a 360, but I am a PS diehard and will probably wait and get a PS3 so I will be stuck with the PS2 version until next year.
    Can't go wrong with the PS2 version either, I'm sure. They are always solid and fun games to play, and I have actually always liked them more than Madden. The gameplay has always been more to my liking....not to mention the dynasty mode and the whole recruiting aspect.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

  6. #16
    nephilimstorm's Avatar
    nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,184

    Re: NCAA Football 2007

    What ever happened to the career mode?? like 06 and exporting to madden ??

  7. #17
    nephilimstorm's Avatar
    nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,184

    Re: NCAA Football 2007

    as in race for the heisman>>>??

  8. #18
    DarrinNelsonguy's Avatar
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: NCAA Football 2007

    "Bdubya" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    I've gotten a few games under my belt, and it seems as though it is 10 times better than Madden was last year. Players don't drop every pass, the graphics are gorgeous and I get to control Chad Henne so he doesn't screw up on the one yard line.
    Is that on the 360 Bdubya?
    It is. I have grown very partial to playing NCAA on the Xbox over the last few years, so it is a little weird to get used to, but I'm liking it.
    I saw the awesome look on the 360 for the TV ads and was thinking about getting a 360, but I am a PS diehard and will probably wait and get a PS3 so I will be stuck with the PS2 version until next year.
    Can't go wrong with the PS2 version either, I'm sure. They are always solid and fun games to play, and I have actually always liked them more than Madden. The gameplay has always been more to my liking....not to mention the dynasty mode and the whole recruiting aspect.
    The 360 version does not have the dynasty option?
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

  9. #19
    Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,766

    Re: NCAA Football 2007

    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdubya
    I've gotten a few games under my belt, and it seems as though it is 10 times better than Madden was last year. Players don't drop every pass, the graphics are gorgeous and I get to control Chad Henne so he doesn't screw up on the one yard line.
    Is that on the 360 Bdubya?
    It is. I have grown very partial to playing NCAA on the Xbox over the last few years, so it is a little weird to get used to, but I'm liking it.
    I saw the awesome look on the 360 for the TV ads and was thinking about getting a 360, but I am a PS diehard and will probably wait and get a PS3 so I will be stuck with the PS2 version until next year.
    Can't go wrong with the PS2 version either, I'm sure. They are always solid and fun games to play, and I have actually always liked them more than Madden. The gameplay has always been more to my liking....not to mention the dynasty mode and the whole recruiting aspect.
    The 360 version does not have the dynasty option?
    The dynasty option is in there, but I have heard that it has been stripped down a little.... :cry:

    But the Race for the Heisman mode is not in the 360 version.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

  10. #20
    DarrinNelsonguy's Avatar
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: NCAA Football 2007

    "Bdubya" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrinNelsonguy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdubya
    I've gotten a few games under my belt, and it seems as though it is 10 times better than Madden was last year. Players don't drop every pass, the graphics are gorgeous and I get to control Chad Henne so he doesn't screw up on the one yard line.
    Is that on the 360 Bdubya?
    It is. I have grown very partial to playing NCAA on the Xbox over the last few years, so it is a little weird to get used to, but I'm liking it.
    I saw the awesome look on the 360 for the TV ads and was thinking about getting a 360, but I am a PS diehard and will probably wait and get a PS3 so I will be stuck with the PS2 version until next year.
    Can't go wrong with the PS2 version either, I'm sure. They are always solid and fun games to play, and I have actually always liked them more than Madden. The gameplay has always been more to my liking....not to mention the dynasty mode and the whole recruiting aspect.
    The 360 version does not have the dynasty option?
    The dynasty option is in there, but I have heard that it has been stripped down a little.... :cry:

    But the Race for the Heisman mode is not in the 360 version.

    NCAA is the only game I buy each year and the dynasty mode is what makes the game. I am a little worried that the academic suspensions will be greatly overused and will cause much anger to me, much like the behavior stuff has in the past, especially players who you know would never violate team rules always seem to in the game.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NCAA Basketball All-Ugly Team: 2007
    By MensaTice in forum College Ball
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 08:26 PM
  2. NCAA Football 2007 Season
    By PurpleGator in forum College Ball
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-20-2007, 01:44 PM
  3. NCAA Football 2007
    By Ltrey33 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 10:08 AM
  4. ncaa football cover?
    By mr.woo in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-23-2006, 03:27 AM
  5. To those of you who have NCAA Football 2006...
    By VikesFan4Life in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2005, 11:32 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •