PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

NCAA Basketball thread

I saw an NBA thread so I figured we should have an NCAA b-ball one considering that it is a much more exciting game. :razz:

Well... My Wolfpack was picked to finish 4th in the ACC... again. :roll:

So make your predictions, rants, ideas etc here. I see Duke with 1 or 2 losses this year and a #1 ranking going into the Tourney, however I don't see them winning it.

My sleeper-- NC State of course. Watch out for Andrew Brackman and for all you Twins fans watch out for his fastball come spring. He is probably going to play pro baseball rather than basketball if given the opportunity.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: NCAA Basketball thread

Well heres a shocker, Born in Louisville Kentucky. But raised a WildCat fan! haha sorry cards, I got respect for em...but I LOVE my wildcats! Alot of people give me heat for liking both, but idc I love kentucky and got so much respect for both teams, but I was raised a wildcat fan. Now florida state and florida is a differnt situation...cuz I HATE florida state. but thats football i'll save that for another day!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

mrviking28 is offline Starter

Ugh. I have to sit through another year of Steve Alford as coach of my Hawks.

DPep11 is offline Asst. Coach

Go Illini! We're gonna surprise the NCAA this year.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

ncaa is sweet. i think march maddness is my favorite time of the year (besides cfl and nhl playoff time). i cheer for wake forest. i thought they had a really good chance last year to win the tournment, but they came up short. hopefully this year they can get back up there again and break into the final 4.
    We're bringing purple back.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

My UK Wildcats are going to win it all boys. I hate to have to break that to ya'll, actually no I don't. Rondo and Sparks will end up as one of the top 3 duo's in basketball this season and we can only expect solid play from the inside. Watch out for the big blue!!!!!!!!!11111
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"gregair13" wrote:
    ncaa is sweet. i think march maddness is my favorite time of the year (besides cfl and nhl playoff time). i cheer for wake forest. i thought they had a really good chance last year to win the tournment, but they came up short. hopefully this year they can get back up there again and break into the final 4.
    Wake Forest? C'mon...

jk. My brother might go there. I visited there. Really nice school. Not to mention a great basketball program other than their former player, Mr. Nutgrabber himself-- Chris Paul. :roll: