Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dopenose420 is offline Rookie

Re: NCAA 2006 Coverboy Announced

cajun i live in great falls its right about in the middle of montana between billings and missoula.

and williamsonoftroy, just cause the players all strive for the chance at playing on sunday doesn't take away from the history passion and pagentry of college football.

and you don't think a championship in college ball compares to a superbowl? both are the pinnacles of their respective "leagues".

in fact its harder to win one in college as one loss can be the difference from playing for a championship or playing marshall in the motor city bowl.

but this honestly is pointless for both of us :lol: i'm not going to convince you college ball is better than pro ball and your not going to convince me pro ball is better than college, so lets just agree to disagree and GO VIKES :wink:
    [b:4b97d41fa6]Hey Green Bay...[/b:4b97d41fa6]
    [img:4b97d41fa6]http://webpages.charter.net/jferrell/w.gif[/img:4b97d41fa6]

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

I'm not fighting, all im sayin is, to compete in a league of 32 ELITE teams...to reach the superbowl, is far a greater accomplishment in my eyes...thats all im saying, and that is why i like the nfl over ncaa...college has history i kno this, but so does the nfl...so?

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"dopenose420" wrote:
    "fred3105" wrote:
    Having names changes everything about the game for me.
    oh trust me it does, but can you imagine my joy when i found out about it after spending 3 years renmaing players myself.

117 teams, an avg of 50 players on each one, dear god it took me weeks on end. i was so happy when all i had to do was download a roster save to my pc then transfer it to my memory card.
    How do you transfer it? is there a port in the computer or do you have the game on pc? That would be so awesome if I could get all of the names and the new draft class...

dopenose420 is offline Rookie

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "dopenose420" wrote:
    "fred3105" wrote:
    oh trust me it does, but can you imagine my joy when i found out about it after spending 3 years renmaing players myself.

117 teams, an avg of 50 players on each one, dear god it took me weeks on end. i was so happy when all i had to do was download a roster save to my pc then transfer it to my memory card.
    How do you transfer it? is there a port in the computer or do you have the game on pc? That would be so awesome if I could get all of the names and the new draft class...
    there is a usb connector that you plug into your pc and connect to your ps2 or xbox.

you save the roster file to your pc then use the xport or max drive program to transfer it from your pc to console.

if it sounds difficult, its not, its about 3 steps at the most and takes about 2-4 minutes. its well worth the 30 bucks its cost, cause sites like www.geekrosters.com do rosters for ALL sports games. its one of the best gizmo's i've purchased
    [b:4b97d41fa6]Hey Green Bay...[/b:4b97d41fa6]
    [img:4b97d41fa6]http://webpages.charter.net/jferrell/w.gif[/img:4b97d41fa6]

"dopenose420" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "dopenose420" wrote:
    "fred3105" wrote:

there is a usb connector that you plug into your pc and connect to your ps2 or xbox.

you save the roster file to your pc then use the xport or max drive program to transfer it from your pc to console.

if it sounds difficult, its not, its about 3 steps at the most and takes about 2-4 minutes. its well worth the 30 bucks its cost, cause sites like www.geekrosters.com do rosters for ALL sports games. its one of the best gizmo's i've purchased
    Great. I think I will order one form EB games.

Ok... I know I am bring up some old stuff here but I just got the max drive but I dont know really how to use it. any help dopenose?

I would take NCAA football over any madden game.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

no way man. only game i ever play is nfl2k5 on xbox. Its the most realistic one.

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    no way man. only game i ever play is nfl2k5 on xbox. Its the most realistic one.

Tooo bad there is gonna be no 2k6. Looks like were all gonna have to be Madden fans

Thank you Josdin for the sig

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

I'm ready for the next-gen Madden, and from what I hear.. xbox 2 might be released this coming fall.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12