Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NCAA 06

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Re: NCAA 06

if i play i use Southern California but college games for some reason are kinda weird

brbitker is offline Rookie

I got it reserved at GameStop. I'll be picking up my copy around lunchtime tomorrow. I first want to play the "Race for the Heisman" mode, but I'm also gonna have a Dynasty with Iowa.

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

I bought madden and NCAA last year. I loved the NCAA gameplay...but I hated the numbers instead of real names, and even if they were names though, I do not know any college players. I wish they would have combined the two and make them more of the same game, jsut with different teams, but i guess that would not be a very wise business decision...then they would not have people like me buying both ;-)
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

When I do play though, I usually make my own team. I make a University of Saint Thomas team...where I go, hehehe.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Buckeyes hell yeah! Ted Ginn Jr.=fastest man alive

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

I usually just add the player names that grab my attention most instead of editing them all; Ginn would be one, Vince Young, Reggie Bush, Marcus Vick, Adrian Peterson.. etc. As for the race for the heisman feature I'd probably attempt to create a player that exists instead of making one up.. like that high school kid who's a terror at running back that Deion has taken under his wing.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I was itching to pick it up today as I drove by Target, but I just couldn't! Can't afford it. I think I'll wait and pick it up when it goes on sale! I'll be playing with Notre Dame!! Go IRISH!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

fred3105 is offline Coordinator

Picked the game up friday and been playing all weekened. Started a dynasty with Michigan and won the Heisman with Steve Breaston my first year but didnt get into the Rose Bowl. Gave up on Michigan after that I felt it was to easy having a 6-star program and I picked up a Dynasty with Arizona which is a lot more challenging. Also you can pick up all the rosters at a place like www.psxsports.com. Also Tedd Ginn is so so over-rated in the game he runs a 4.40 and has 99speed and 99acceleration thats just wrong. To be fair though Steve Breastons speed is overated also.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Got my copy today, and I'm pleased less far. The gameplay has improved and the graphics are pretty sharp. There's still the dropped passes but it's not as bad as previous versions where it seemed wr's would drop almost everything in sight, nothing the sliders couldn't fix though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12