Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NC Wins

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

NC Wins

Ok, I admit that the North Carolina Tar Heels are better than the Illinois Fighting Illini are u NC fans happy now!!!!

Thank you Josdin for the sig

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: NC Wins

"vikingman8411" wrote:
    Ok, I admit that the North Carolina Tar Heels are better than the Illinois Fighting Illini are u NC fans happy now!!!!

You at least have to be happy for roy williams. How can you not like a guy like him, and want him to win. No coach coaches with more heart, than roy.

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

I just Illinois to win

Thank you Josdin for the sig

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

UNC i dont think deserved to win that game, they played well, but if A. Head could have dropped thos shots, or B. May didnt get away with so many charging fouls, or C. Augustine could breathe on a UNC player without getting a penelty called on him. And your Typical UNC fan wont care about arguements they will just gloat. Now if Illinois won, i would gloat, but i would have to agree with UNC fans on that ILL got away with some sketchy calls as well.

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "vikingman8411" wrote:

You at least have to be happy for roy williams. How can you not like a guy like him, and want him to win. No coach coaches with more heart, than roy.
    no coach coaches with more orange than Bruce Webber :grin:

it was a good game
    Son, when you participate in sporting events it s not whether you win or lose, it s how drunk you get. -Homer J. Simpson

It s not just about me and my dream of doing nothing; it s about all of us...together!-Peter Gibbons

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    UNC i dont think deserved to win that game, they played well, but if A. Head could have dropped thos shots, or B. May didnt get away with so many charging fouls, or C. Augustine could breathe on a UNC player without getting a penelty called on him. And your Typical UNC fan wont care about arguements they will just gloat. Now if Illinois won, i would gloat, but i would have to agree with UNC fans on that ILL got away with some sketchy calls as well.

Yep, cause there wasn't 30 illegal screens by ILL either right. :grin: Please. If if if, it's all if's for the losing team. They got beat by a better team, period.

I can list a bunch of if's for UNC, that could be my excuse that they didn't win by more, but I won't. UNC was the better team, the only people that can't admit that are some ILL fans or people rooting against UNC.

Man I love when people get on the winning team saying they shouldn't have won. I bet there were if's for the eagles too, in the super bowl, but the pats were the better team and won the game.

Come on man, you can do it. Suck it up and admit UNC is a better team. :grin:

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

It was a great game. Also because NC won it my dad and I won our braket.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

I cant, because i just dont think that UNC could have won without some very VERY key breaks. And with those screens, the refs were allowing them so they just kept going, UNC could have done it too.

call me a bad loser... i dont know, maybe i am... but i just wich it could have been called better, if UNC would have still won, i would (probably) admit they were the better team.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast