Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    TwolvesZoneCom is offline Waterboy

NBA Power Rankings

From http://www.twolvesden.com

The NBA Season is about 2 months away and each and every team starts off with a clean slate for the 1st game. Here are TwolvesDen.com's picks for the top 10 in the new look Western Conference:

1.Spurs - Brent Barry adds a much needed shooter in San Antonio.
    2.Timberwolves - Same Western Conference Finals team intact.
    3.Rockets - TMAC, Yao, and Mutumbo? Nice ring to it.
    4.Kings - Bibby, Peja, and Webber healthy give them a chance.
    5.Nuggets - Kenyon Martin makes them a contender.
    6.Lakers - Will Odom be content as a sidekick to Kobe?
    7.Jazz - Signing Boozer make them playoff contenders.
    8.Suns - Nash, Richardson, and Hunter, not a bad offseason.
    9.Grizzlies - Can they improve after a franchise best 50-win season?
    10.Mavericks - Had a good offseason adding Stackhouse, Terry and Dampier.
    http://www.twolvesden.com

Re: NBA Power Rankings

"TwolvesZoneCom" wrote:
    From http://www.twolvesden.com

The NBA Season is about 2 months away and each and every team starts off with a clean slate for the 1st game. Here are TwolvesDen.com's picks for the top 10 in the new look Western Conference:

1.Spurs - Brent Barry adds a much needed shooter in San Antonio.
    2.Timberwolves - Same Western Conference Finals team intact.
    3.Rockets - TMAC, Yao, and Mutumbo? Nice ring to it.
    4.Kings - Bibby, Peja, and Webber healthy give them a chance.
    5.Nuggets - Kenyon Martin makes them a contender.
    6.Lakers - Will Odom be content as a sidekick to Kobe?
    7.Jazz - Signing Boozer make them playoff contenders.
    8.Suns - Nash, Richardson, and Hunter, not a bad offseason.
    9.Grizzlies - Can they improve after a franchise best 50-win season?
    10.Mavericks - Had a good offseason adding Stackhouse, Terry and Dampier.

Wrong, Wrong and Wrong!
    1. Timberwolves- they bring back the number 1 seed team from last year and there all healthy this time!(only if they stay healthy)this team is the class of the West.
    2.Spurs- TD is still there so this team is still in the title hunt. Good chemistry will help there on court play.
    3.Kings- intrenal problems might hurt them, but they are still one of the most talented teams in the L.
    4.Rockets- Can TMac carry a team in the west? will Ming countinue to improve? Is there bench deep enough at the guard position? Mutumbo?
    5.Lakers- Dont underestimate Kobe. There season comes down to how his help does.
    6.Nuggets-Melo, Miller and now Martin. Team could be serious title contenders If Melo can grow up.
    *4-6 teams could be switched around no clear cut better team
    7.Mavs- Still got talent. I dont know if this team took a step back or forward this season.
    8.Grizzlies- This team did great last year in reaching the playoffs for the frist time ever. did not improve much but didn't lose much either.

Those are my power rankings, only listed those who I think will be in the playoffs
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

Del Rio Guest

NBA Power Rankings

Jazz will be a contender.

They did great with what they had last year, they will make the playoffs.

NBA Power Rankings

no the Jazz lack a point guard and Im not sold on Boozer.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

NBA Power Rankings

Put the Twolves in the finals (barring anything happening to KG) cuz there is no more shaq to contend with!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

NBA Power Rankings

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Jazz will be a contender.

They did great with what they had last year, they will make the playoffs.

You say they will make the playoffs but I dont see how. Who are they better then, the nuggets, rockets,Mavs, the grizz. i just dont see them better then these teams.

Del Rio Guest

NBA Power Rankings

You're joking right? They barely missed the playoffs last year without Harpring.

They have Carlos Arroyo, and a few new point guards. They are a good team they haven't lost anyone big and they did very well last year.

They have a great coach in Sloan and they win on old school hard work and talent. So what if they don't have a 128 million dollar man that is a greedy beeyatch like most other teams.

They were a few games out last year and the nuggets squeeked by. This year they will only be better.

I'd put money on a playoff berth.

NBA Power Rankings

But witch team that I have listed are they better then? I ranked my playoff teams going in to the preseason and the Jazz are not better then any of the teams I listed.

You know what ya KG gets paid he should, oh yeah how much was Karl making when he was with the Jazz, he was one of the highest paid players at one time, so cry me a river. And you greedy comment was way off, he does his job and he gets paid. sounds like some one is bitter.

Del Rio Guest

NBA Power Rankings

My comments weren't directed directly at KG. Almost every team has THAT big name that makes the team. We don't and we still rocked it last year so get off your high horse.

The Jazz will take the nuggets, they almost did last year and they are going to be way more talented this year. I'm not going to convince you of this because you have a KG jersey and you have totally bought into the whole this team is better then this team because of superstar X and that really doesn't mean squat, we almost did it last year as a good team we will do it this year.

Karl Malone sucks ass, and he was overpaid just like KG

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

NBA Power Rankings

"Del Rio" wrote:
    My comments weren't directed directly at KG. Almost every team has THAT big name that makes the team. We don't and we still rocked it last year so get off your high horse.

The Jazz will take the nuggets, they almost did last year and they are going to be way more talented this year. I'm not going to convince you of this because you have a KG jersey and you have totally bought into the whole this team is better then this team because of superstar X and that really doesn't mean squat, we almost did it last year as a good team we will do it this year.

Karl Malone sucks ass, and he was overpaid just like KG

the nuggets added martin better then boozer
    melo better then harping
    miller better then arroyo
    camby better then mehelmet

twovles dont need to explain that
    spurs dont need to explain that
    rockets better then the jazz
    kings better then the jazz
    lakers bryant, odom,grant,and butler better the arroyo,boozer,harping and okur
    mavs better then the jazz
    grizzles better then jazz
    suns better then jazz
    and the hornets are better then the jazz too

and that's 10 better right there

and the jazz paid okur 50 million for guy that has avg 8 ppg per a game for his career and only 5 boards thats overpaid

so dont try this team sh!t with me

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast