Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Nba playoffs starting soon

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "LAVike" wrote:
    Yeah, I live in LA. I have to deal with all the "celebrity" fans . . . ugh. There are true Laker fans (me not being one of them), and then there are a sh$t load of "industry people who don't know anything about basketball but just show up to the game to be in People Magazine" type fans. I'm surrounded by them every day. Hawaiianvike sounds like a true fan and it's hard finding those in LA.
    Thanx my man. Yeah im no bandwagoner. Ive been supporting L.A since shaq kobe became a combo in 1997 Before they won three straight.
    I like the lakers, not only because of their talent but the fact that they are the team that you can see on t.v here without getting nba league pass.
    Hawaii is so lucky to catch the souther california sports report thus inheriting laker home games as well.
    Well that exlplains it all on my part as a fan.

If lakers arent able to win it, SPurs will. THere d is smothering. Defense wins championchips.

Go lakers! :cheers:
    Go Lakers no way... Go Twolves nba championship.
    Well lets just hope you can beat denver in the first series. Remember you havent ventured past the first round yet. Dont assume youll beat denver since they are weak. Cockiness comes into play and can bite you in the rear pretty hard.
    Well its going to be interesting if you do get out of the first round. Dallas or sac-town will be the opponent. Two good teams imo.
    I loved San Antonio last year for beating L.A. Shaq is arrogant cursing on T.v. 5 times at least. I used to hate the Chicago Bulls cause of Jordan but now i think if the bulls were still good and had Jordan i would pull for the bulls against the Lakers. I hope i have another celebration party this year if the Lakers get beat. I hope this doesn't offend you Hawaian vike were both viking fans and thats all that matters.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "LAVike" wrote:
    Yeah, I live in LA. I have to deal with all the "celebrity" fans . . . ugh. There are true Laker fans (me not being one of them), and then there are a sh$t load of "industry people who don't know anything about basketball but just show up to the game to be in People Magazine" type fans. I'm surrounded by them every day. Hawaiianvike sounds like a true fan and it's hard finding those in LA.
    Thanx my man. Yeah im no bandwagoner. Ive been supporting L.A since shaq kobe became a combo in 1997 Before they won three straight.
    I like the lakers, not only because of their talent but the fact that they are the team that you can see on t.v here without getting nba league pass.
    Hawaii is so lucky to catch the souther california sports report thus inheriting laker home games as well.
    Well that exlplains it all on my part as a fan.

If lakers arent able to win it, SPurs will. THere d is smothering. Defense wins championchips.

Go lakers! :cheers:
    Go Lakers no way... Go Twolves nba championship.
    Well lets just hope you can beat denver in the first series. Remember you havent ventured past the first round yet. Dont assume youll beat denver since they are weak. Cockiness comes into play and can bite you in the rear pretty hard.
    Well its going to be interesting if you do get out of the first round. Dallas or sac-town will be the opponent. Two good teams imo.
    I loved San Antonio last year for beating L.A. Shaq is arrogant cursing on T.v. 5 times at least. I used to hate the Chicago Bulls cause of Jordan but now i think if the bulls were still good and had Jordan i would pull for the bulls against the Lakers. I hope i have another celebration party this year if the Lakers get beat. I hope this doesn't offend you Hawaian vike were both viking fans and thats all that matters.
    Me offended??? nah, dont worry about it. If i didnt like the lakers i prolly would do the same thing and have a party. Im used to all this laker hater stuff, kober raper this and kobe raper that. Its normal already. Like i said if L.A loses, San antonio will take the title. Theres no denying it with there superb defense.

hey congrats to the t-pus today. They are just 3 games away from winning their first ever series IF they dont screw up, in which i hope they dont because i would want them to beat the kings if sac-town would beat dallas.

Almost there t-pups! :lol:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

owensforpres is offline Pro-Bowler

WOLVES/INDIANA IN THE FINALS. WOLVES WIN IN 6
    699966daa73d890a9f6ec440ad82bccc

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

I have to admit that I'm pretty much a bandwagon fan of basketball... I watch them when they're doing good, but I would like to see them make it past the first round this year!

badshack is offline Waterboy

T-Wolves all the way

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

owens man give the pacers more props then that make it like wolves in 7 my pacers wont fold in 6 at least i hope not. heck i just hope they get to the finals but it would be a huge plus if they win the reggie could go out on top that would be cool
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12