Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: 'NBA player jumps into stands, but this time it's differ

No problem with what he did. I actually would think less of him if he hadn't went into the stands.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

snowinapril is online now Jersey Retired

The thing that no one has mentioned that I just learned is his wife is mouthy.

She was the one that got into a verbal argument with a player during a playoff game a few years back.

Also, they showed camera footage of her antagonizing this guy that was sitting behind her.

"The Wife that cried Bulls"

She was in his face and was waving her hand right in front of his face. He pushed her hand out of his face. Witnesses said that the guy asked her to sit so he could see. The guy did use some explitives also.

The guy is going to sue the Davis family.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: 'NBA player jumps into stands, but this time it's different'

"snowinapril" wrote:
    The thing that no one has mentioned that I just learned is his wife is mouthy.

She was the one that got into a verbal argument with a player during a playoff game a few years back.

Also, they showed camera footage of her antagonizing this guy that was sitting behind her.

"The Wife that cried Bulls"
    I just saw that dude... they said that the guy is going to sue Antonio Davis and his wife because she attacked him and tried to scratch him. The replays really did make it look like it was much more her than him.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

snowinapril is online now Jersey Retired

The NBA is crazy, Baron Davis gets one game suspension for punching Luke Ridnour and Antonio Davis gets 5 games for going into the stands.

Physical Violence during the course of the game is OK in comparison I guess.

Tanner_QBRB8 is offline Pro-Bowler

I totally support Antonio Davis on this one He should only be fined like 500 bucks although to an NBA that thats just chump change

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I'm glad he went into the stands to protect his wife. 5 games may be a little harsh, but I understand why the NBA had to do it. It's too bad he and his wife are being sued for a million dollars for slander and battery. It's tough being rich!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/5260132

That F***wad doesn't deserve a dime...F***ing spoiled little rich kid! He even looks like a p***y!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

He needs hair club for men.

Del Rio Guest

I watched the video alot yesterday and he definately deserves the suspension. He is lucky he didn't get more. He's losing 700,000 dollars though so that should help.

Look what he thought he saw may have justified his actions. There is just nothing supporting it. It's not a viable excuse in any form it may limit the repremand but it won't get you out of trouble.

There was a security guard up there already EVEN before the player went up there. The issue was already being handled and that issue was cause by his beligerant wife who was pointing her finger in peoples faces, scratching and being a loud mouth bitch, because she didn't like what the fans were saying, IN CHICAGO, at an away game.

The fans around her all agreed she was the aggressor. She wasn't even attacked. The video shows security guards RIGHT THERE.

That being said if he truley felt his wife was in danger then he had no choice. He knew he would be in trouble. You don't do that shit. Whoever said going into the stands is punishable by getting kicked out may have been true 5 years ago.

Today if you go into the stands your going to be missing game time lots of it. The only reason he only got 5 games is he is a stand up player who is involved with the players union, and because of what he THOUGHT was going on, the way he handled himself during the situation was key as well.
    Don't think if a player is going into the stands his ass wont be suspended.

This punishment was light compared to what it could have been.

tarkenton10 is online now Star Spokesman

Snow in april - He saw someone put their hands on his wife. You don't know when security is going to arrive. That guy is lucky becasue more would have happened to him if I were Davis!!!!!!!!!! There is no way I would watch while some drunk A$$ is putting his hands on my wife. HIS KIDS WERE THERE TOO I THINK!!! He should be commended for being as calm as he was. I would have been fired up and who knows what I would have done. You can say what you want to a player but abusing his family is not part of the deal. The guy bought a ticket not the right to act like a complete scumbag. That guy should have been arrested and jailed. You want this behavior to stop then you have to hold THE FANS ACCOUNTABLE. You can't act like that in any public area but a stadium or arena. People need to start going to jail for a few days or weeks. That might nip this thing in the bud, Because I see fans getting more and more obnoxious and really nothing is being done about it.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast