Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: NBA Draft thread

Here is a good mock draft site. This site usually does the best and is the most accurate because they get info on who teams really want to draft. They will update it alot now, as the draft is close.

http://www.nbadraft.net/index.asp

Knicks and suns may have a trade worked out that would send quinton richardson to NY and send kurt thomas to the suns. The suns want to resign joe johnson and this may allow them to do so and also allow them to move marion to SF.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Good.. Get rid of some of the Sun's fire power! We (T-Wolves) should trade for him.. Send em Spree and Kandi

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

A document clerk that works at my firm is also a scout for several teams, specializing in African talent (he's from Nigeria and played for Georgetown). He was working on a scouting report for the 76ers (which happens to be my favorite NBA team)...I told him to make sure that he gets them a good, unknown big man to complement AI and CWebb. It is cool talking to him because he evaluates US talent as well.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Good.. Get rid of some of the Sun's fire power! We (T-Wolves) should trade for him.. Send em Spree and Kandi
    NOBODY WANTS KANDI!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

V4L

LOL.. yah but with Spree maybe we could swing a deal for a decent player.. I hate both of them!

Another LA rumor is them moving up to portland's #3 and taking gerald green who recently worked out for them. They were impressed, to say the least. Personally I think that if they moved up to 3, it would be for chris paul. That would make more sense, since they need a good PG. Chris paul is a copy of baron davis, and the lakers were trying hard to trade for baron, before he was traded to the warriors last year. Green would have had to have had a killer workout for them to want to trade up to 3 and not take their franchise PG.

From the sounds of it, portland is really trying hard to find a taker for the #3 pick, since they don't need a PG and chris paul and darron williams are the 3rd and 4th rated players on a lot of boards, with felton not far behind them.

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    LOL.. yah but with Spree maybe we could swing a deal for a decent player.. I hate both of them!

I still say you should just trade KG to LA and become a lakers fan :grin:

More fun draft rumors:

"Portland and Utah are close to pulling off a deal that would send the 3rd pick and Ruben Patterson to Utah, while Utah sends the 6th pick, Kirk Snyder, and Gordon Giricek.

Utah is very interest in Chris Paul/Deron Williams, while, as BrightEyes said, Portland doesn't feel Gerald has the handles to play the 2 in the future, and are extremely interested in Webster.

The Lakers are currently talking with New Orleans to try to grab Jamaal Magloire and the 4th pick. They're very interested in Gerald Green, but their first choice in the draft is Chris Paul.

This is a rumor that I posted about on March 25th, Jonathan Bender and the 17th pick to the Lakers for Devean George, Stanislav Medvedenko, and the 37th pick. I would've guaranteed this a week ago, but things are getting a bit iffy. Bird is trying to drive the price up to include a future 1st or Brian Cook instead."

V4L

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

I still say you should just trade KG to LA and become a lakers fan :grin:

LOL.. Never would I become a Lakers fan!! Maybe if KG did go there I would have to watch some of thier games.. Send over Kobe and Butler and ur 1st and we got a deal!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast