Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NBA

favre4ever Guest

Re: NBA

Or the Bucs!!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Pretty sure the problem is with C-webb and not AI.
    Poor C-Web, can't get healthy. He has been injured for like 2-3 years now. He should just sit out a year and mend or something. His problem is not attitude it is physical if he has any problems at all.

"I would just say you should always listen to the doctor," said Webber, who had 12 points and six rebounds before leaving the game 2:31 into the third quarter. "He told me at halftime, 'Do not go back in."'

Webber said he "tweaked" his surgically repaired left knee in the first half, but felt compelled to play after Phoenix took a 65-41 halftime lead. The 6-foot-10 forward joined the Sixers on Feb. 24 in a trade that sent Brian Skinner, Kenny Thomas and Corliss Williamson to Sacramento.

"I wanted to play just to get through it or give it another effort," Webber said.

Webber has been struggling with a compressed nerve in his left leg, which forced him out of a March 19 game against Chicago. That was Philadelphia's only loss with Webber in the lineup since March 13 until a 118-109 defeat at Sacramento on Monday.

Webber expressed concern about his shoulder, saying he wanted to have it examined quickly.

"That's my bumping shoulder for so many years, and I told Allen (Iverson) when he picked me up, 'It popped out."'

Del Rio Guest

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Pretty sure the problem is with C-webb and not AI.
    Poor C-Web, can't get healthy. He has been injured for like 2-3 years now. He should just sit out a year and mend or something. His problem is not attitude it is physical if he has any problems at all.

"I would just say you should always listen to the doctor," said Webber, who had 12 points and six rebounds before leaving the game 2:31 into the third quarter. "He told me at halftime, 'Do not go back in."'

Webber said he "tweaked" his surgically repaired left knee in the first half, but felt compelled to play after Phoenix took a 65-41 halftime lead. The 6-foot-10 forward joined the Sixers on Feb. 24 in a trade that sent Brian Skinner, Kenny Thomas and Corliss Williamson to Sacramento.

"I wanted to play just to get through it or give it another effort," Webber said.

Webber has been struggling with a compressed nerve in his left leg, which forced him out of a March 19 game against Chicago. That was Philadelphia's only loss with Webber in the lineup since March 13 until a 118-109 defeat at Sacramento on Monday.

Webber expressed concern about his shoulder, saying he wanted to have it examined quickly.

"That's my bumping shoulder for so many years, and I told Allen (Iverson) when he picked me up, 'It popped out."'

The sixers knew when they traded for him he is very injury prone. A gamble that didn't pay off as of yet.
    I have never been impressed with C-webb ever since he called a timeout he didnt have in college. But I do feel sorry for him. He is turning into a Grant Hill.

Del Rio, did you add anything to the post above? or did it not come through?

Del Rio Guest

Ah I hate when I do that I fixed it.

If only Webber is fortunate to have a season like Grant had this year. Webber would then have something to look forward to in 2-4 years. LOL

bono is offline Hall of Famer

all four of those guys are good in their own way. I,however, am going with a baller that wasn't in the poll: Walter "Suga" Ray Allen, Seattle Supersonics, ex-Milwaukee Buck.
    He has always been a sheer, pure, smooth, suave shooter, and team player (i.e. making others around him better). He defense has definately improved since his day in the Cheesy state's Brew Town. I'm so proud of the guy! I told one of my co-workders that, even though i'm mad he got traded, looking at how much success and past due respect he's now gettin while being on the sonics team -and seeing how HORRIBLE my Bucks are this season -i'm glad he's not here anymore. I'm so much of his fan to where that I don't think he deserves to be in these ailing positions that the bucks are in. He deserves better!!! And he's definately getting!!! Congrats, SugaRay, on the Sonics' playoff birth!!!!
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

i cant beleive more people arent voting for kobe

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234