i say KG can skool any oen one vs one in the NBA

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: NBA

"Articnv" wrote:
    i say KG can skool any oen one vs one in the NBA
    i bet kobe could beat him

TATEone is offline Starter

KG! Kobe Bryant is not a team player and is not a good person at all, to put it nicely.
    I voluntarily agree to not indulge in any alcohol, drugs, or engage in any other illegal activity that may in any way jeopardize the years of hard work we as a team have committed to our goal of a championship season in '76.

Del Rio Guest

I can't argue that Iverson is one of the best if not the best. But the way he throws his body around I'd be surprised he lasts 5 more seasons.

And of course if he doesn't win the championship he will not get the credit.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"olson_10" wrote:
    KG, since he can literally do everything on the floor, and makes alotta guys on the court with him better..Tim Duncan would be second even tho you left him off that list..Kobe has proven that he can do absolutely nothing (meaning his scoring average is all that matters rather than winning) without the help of a dominant center..AI always looks better than he really is because of the number of shots he takes, plus he cannot play with another good player on his team (larry hughes, chris webber, glenn robinson, etc have all had terrible numbers while playing with iverson) he just makes everyone on his team alot worse..Shaq is just Shaq, the most dominant player ever, but imagine if somebody like Wilt had his body..anybody on the suns right now would be 50% less productive if steve nash wasnt there
    Yah, if C Web looks bad playing with AI, then there is a problem. In SAC, even when C Web was hurt, he still consistantly put up the numbers. I think that when the whole team is touching the ball other than having to rebound to even get a glimpse of the ball, it makes everyone on the team fresh and alive. When you don't touch the ball and you don't expect to touch the ball, you tend to have your senses dulled and your enthusiasm. AI does that to players. He has skills but shoots an average % from the field.

Del Rio Guest

Pretty sure the problem is with C-webb and not AI.

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I like your quote in your sig Del Rio, was that directed at you or at anoth person with greater than 1700 posts?

It might be C Webs deal but it only goes to show, that is it going to be better for the gaurd to make his big men happy so he gets the most out of them or just keep shooting and expect them to come around.

Like I said, I think AI is a good player. I like it when he plays like he did at the all star game or in the Olympics.

Del Rio Guest

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    I like your quote in your sig Del Rio, was that directed at you or at anoth person with greater than 1700 posts?

It might be C Webs deal but it only goes to show, that is it going to be better for the gaurd to make his big men happy so he gets the most out of them or just keep shooting and expect them to come around.

Like I said, I think AI is a good player. I like it when he plays like he did at the all star game or in the Olympics.

That was directed at me. Because someone decided they needed to get all pissy because my opinion was different then theirs. And I just loved it so much I thought I would hold on to it for a bit. :grin:

Individually I think AI is one of the best players and he often comes out with a large ammount of assists as well. I think he carries his team and that they are mostly a bunch of blue collar no names. Webber has been a dissapointment for a long time. Not only to the Sixers. He is soft and I think the Philly crowd is in his head. He gets the ball plenty and he is in position to score quite often he just doesn't that is why his FG% sucks.

I am a Jazz fan. I hate the sixers, I hate Iverson, but he is definately one of the best. I think Andre Kirelenko is pretty damn good too :grin:

But yeah hard to say who is the best in the NBA if I really had to choose out of them all it would have to be Tim Duncan.

I told the guy who spouted out the words that made my sig he needs to update his comments to say 1800+ posts but he didn't respond.

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:

LMAO

I respect the fact that your opinion differs from mine. Keep'em coming. -- Later

That was directed at me. Because someone decided they needed to get all pissy because my opinion was different then theirs. And I just loved it so much I thought I would hold on to it for a bit. :grin:

Individually I think AI is one of the best players and he often comes out with a large ammount of assists as well. I think he carries his team and that they are mostly a bunch of blue collar no names. Webber has been a dissapointment for a long time. Not only to the Sixers. He is soft and I think the Philly crowd is in his head. He gets the ball plenty and he is in position to score quite often he just doesn't that is why his FG% sucks.

I am a Jazz fan. I hate the sixers, I hate Iverson, but he is definately one of the best. I think Andre Kirelenko is pretty gol 'darnit good too :grin:

But yeah hard to say who is the best in the NBA if I really had to choose out of them all it would have to be Tim Duncan.

I told the guy who spouted out the words that made my sig he needs to update his comments to say 1800+ posts but he didn't respond.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

personally i think its AI.. or KG.. KG does it all!! I see Lebron next year taking it tho

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast