Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

NBA

Who do u think is the best player in the NBA? I think that it is Kobe Bryant, and than probably Kevin Garnett or Allen Iverson

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: NBA

gotta be KG. KG4MVP

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    gotta be KG. KG4MVP
    gotta be Kobe Bryant, KB4MVP , lol

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Kobe is one of the most talented individual players, but he doesn't make anyone around him better.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Best all around KG.

Most dominating player, Shaq

Fun to watch, The Answer.

Biggest Sack of steaming..., Kobe

u no who i should of put up there is lebron james, he is unbelievable, i think he is the funnnest player to watch

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

I have to say KG. I am a little biased, being a T-Wolves fan but he has the all around game.

He has had a tough year this year with a nagging knee and a couple of veteran players turned sour. Last year, you saw them on the late show together and everywhere having fun as a team and this year, they are all frowns and troubled, barely making the playoffs.

AI is nowhere close to the best player. Shaq is a great player in a slight decline. Bryant is a great player(not as good of a person) but like someone else said, he doesn't make others better, he is too selfish.

I have been skepticle about LJames but I think he is going to be the real deal. Him and KG are similar in the attitude towards the game. I thought that LJ was going to be a selfish young player but he is not. He wants to win and has FUN scoring and dishing, like the Magic Man did in his day. I wish the Cavs would make it to an elite team so we would see more of LJ.

LJ, in 2 years will be the best player in the league. He has matured so fast for his age.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"snowinapril" wrote:
    I have to say KG. I am a little biased, being a T-Wolves fan but he has the all around game.

He has had a tough year this year with a nagging knee and a couple of veteran players turned sour. Last year, you saw them on the late show together and everywhere having fun as a team and this year, they are all frowns and troubled, barely making the playoffs.

AI is nowhere close to the best player. Shaq is a great player in a slight decline. Bryant is a great player(not as good of a person) but like someone else said, he doesn't make others better, he is too selfish.

I have been skepticle about LJames but I think he is going to be the real deal. Him and KG are similar in the attitude towards the game. I thought that LJ was going to be a selfish young player but he is not. He wants to win and has FUN scoring and dishing, like the Magic Man did in his day. I wish the Cavs would make it to an elite team so we would see more of LJ.

LJ, in 2 years will be the best player in the league. He has matured so fast for his age.
    I have watched him since he was a sophomore. He is just so mature, unbelievable! I really like the kid.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:

I have watched him since he was a sophomore. He is just so mature, unbelievable! I really like the kid.
    Him and KG both, they are guys you want to route for when they are having success, unlike Kobe.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

KG, since he can literally do everything on the floor, and makes alotta guys on the court with him better..Tim Duncan would be second even tho you left him off that list..Kobe has proven that he can do absolutely nothing (meaning his scoring average is all that matters rather than winning) without the help of a dominant center..AI always looks better than he really is because of the number of shots he takes, plus he cannot play with another good player on his team (larry hughes, chris webber, glenn robinson, etc have all had terrible numbers while playing with iverson) he just makes everyone on his team alot worse..Shaq is just Shaq, the most dominant player ever, but imagine if somebody like Wilt had his body..anybody on the suns right now would be 50% less productive if steve nash wasnt there
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast