Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    1,128

    Re: Navy SEALs free Captain held by pirates

    "Mr" wrote:
    "VikesFan787" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    3 shots at the same time in the dark on a ship that is moving!!!???? that is the sickest Sh*t i've ever heard. damm i wish i was a sniper!!!!!!!
    1. Buy a rifle.
    2. Sit on roof.
    Congrats, your a sniper.
    Doesn't that just make you a guy on a roof with a gun?
    Or a target?

  2. #22
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Navy SEALs free Captain held by pirates

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "VikesFan787" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    3 shots at the same time in the dark on a ship that is moving!!!???? that is the sickest Sh*t i've ever heard. damm i wish i was a sniper!!!!!!!
    1. Buy a rifle.
    2. Sit on roof.
    Congrats, your a sniper.
    Doesn't that just make you a guy on a roof with a gun?

    lmao, yes, there's a bit of training involved before one can call oneself a military sniper.
    nobody said he'd be a good sniper... just a sniper.

  3. #23
    VikesFan787's Avatar
    VikesFan787 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Erie, PA
    Posts
    888

    Re: Navy SEALs free Captain held by pirates

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "VikesFan787" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    3 shots at the same time in the dark on a ship that is moving!!!???? that is the sickest Sh*t i've ever heard. damm i wish i was a sniper!!!!!!!
    1. Buy a rifle.
    2. Sit on roof.
    Congrats, your a sniper.
    Doesn't that just make you a guy on a roof with a gun?

    lmao, yes, there's a bit of training involved before one can call oneself a military sniper.
    Lol, "self-proclaimed" sniper
    814


  4. #24
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,467

    Re: Navy SEALs free Captain held by pirates

    "VikesFan787" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "VikesFan787" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    3 shots at the same time in the dark on a ship that is moving!!!???? that is the sickest Sh*t i've ever heard. damm i wish i was a sniper!!!!!!!
    1. Buy a rifle.
    2. Sit on roof.
    Congrats, your a sniper.
    Doesn't that just make you a guy on a roof with a gun?

    lmao, yes, there's a bit of training involved before one can call oneself a military sniper.
    Lol, "self-proclaimed" sniper
    I think that's just called a Psycho on a roof with a gun.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  5. #25
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Navy SEALs free Captain held by pirates

    "C" wrote:
    "VikesFan787" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "VikesFan787" wrote:
    [quote author=michaelmazid link=topic=51421.msg934016#msg934016 date=1239634648]
    3 shots at the same time in the dark on a ship that is moving!!!???? that is the sickest Sh*t i've ever heard. damm i wish i was a sniper!!!!!!!
    1. Buy a rifle.
    2. Sit on roof.
    Congrats, your a sniper.
    Doesn't that just make you a guy on a roof with a gun?

    lmao, yes, there's a bit of training involved before one can call oneself a military sniper.
    Lol, "self-proclaimed" sniper
    I think that's just called a Psycho on a roof with a gun.
    [/quote]
    I was just trying to get at the need to actually shoot to be considered a sniper.

    Sniper, one who snipes. Snipe, a shot, usually from a hidden position.

    So unless you're shooting, you're just a guy on the roof with a gun.

  6. #26
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: Navy SEALs free Captain held by pirates

    "C" wrote:
    "VikesFan787" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "VikesFan787" wrote:
    [quote author=michaelmazid link=topic=51421.msg934016#msg934016 date=1239634648]
    3 shots at the same time in the dark on a ship that is moving!!!???? that is the sickest Sh*t i've ever heard. damm i wish i was a sniper!!!!!!!
    1. Buy a rifle.
    2. Sit on roof.
    Congrats, your a sniper.
    Doesn't that just make you a guy on a roof with a gun?

    lmao, yes, there's a bit of training involved before one can call oneself a military sniper.
    Lol, "self-proclaimed" sniper
    I think that's just called a Psycho on a roof with a gun.
    [/quote]
    Or angry Packer fan.

  7. #27
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Navy SEALs free Captain held by pirates

    They need to free the other boats now as well and go on a campaign of shutting these turds down.


    Nothing like good recoil as you remove the back of a bad guys head!

  8. #28
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Navy SEALs free Captain held by pirates

    Anyone ever been snipe hunting?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #29
    Ranger's Avatar
    Ranger is offline Coach
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,080

    Re: Navy SEALs free Captain held by pirates

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    They need to free the other boats now as well and go on a campaign of shutting these turds down.


    Nothing like good recoil as you remove the back of a bad guys head!
    I'd adjust my strategy based upon whether or not the pirates are striking colors and requesting parley.

  10. #30
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: Navy SEALs free Captain held by pirates

    Canadian snipers on youtube. Caution, very graphic images of people getting shot in Afghanistan.
    [youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uRgsjvDtFUc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I pity the Pirates
    By Garland Greene in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 12:19 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 04:55 PM
  3. Pirates of the Caribean (sp)
    By PurplePeopleEaters89 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 07-20-2006, 06:16 PM
  4. navy update
    By billvike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-26-2004, 06:50 PM
  5. Navy
    By billvike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-26-2004, 09:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •