Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: NASA lost moon footage, but Hollywood restores it

"josdin00" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Im not sure if it was fake or not

Only things i've heard is the flag shouldn't have been waving in the wind

And there was a pop cap that was there that couldn't have been sitting on the surface?
    I've heard that flag thing before too. It's crap. The whole time the flag is 'waving', one of the astronauts is holding the flag pole. He's shaking the flag.
    One thing could tell, point the hubble space telescope at the moon, and get shots of the lunar module's bottom and the flag.
    they should still be there unless they were hit by meteors.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I believe the Russians landed on the moon first, but they never told anyone about it.....

JMHO

;D

Also, that explains the POP TOP being there, which was actually a beer bottle cap.

And the flag did wave,
    that was caused by a Russian Fart, that has been circling the moon's surfice, since their visit.
    Due to the extra low gravity fact, that fart can circle the moon for hundred's of thousand's of years a scientist told me once before...
    :P

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "josdin00" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:

And there was a pop cap that was there that couldn't have been sitting on the surface?
    I've heard that flag thing before too. It's crap. The whole time the flag is 'waving', one of the astronauts is holding the flag pole. He's shaking the flag.
    One thing could tell, point the hubble space telescope at the moon, and get shots of the lunar module's bottom and the flag.
    Mythbusters did this one and proved that all the "conspiracy theories"
    were so much hot air.
    Everything they say "proves" their claims of fakery were proven to not only be possible, but probable.
    The key factor was the gait of the astronauts in 1/6th gravity.
    They tried everything to simulate that gait here on earth (cables, springs, combinations, etc.) but were only able to duplicate the gait on an aircraft going through the proper manuvers to reproduce 1/6th gravity.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Bkfldviking" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "josdin00" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:

were so much hot air.
    Everything they say "proves" their claims of fakery were proven to not only be possible, but probable.
    They tried everything to simulate that gait here on earth (cables, springs, combinations, etc.) but were only able to duplicate the gait on an aircraft going through the proper manuvers to reproduce 1/6th gravity.
    I saw that.
    I forget waht all they did, but I know they disproved the un-aligned shadows theory, showing that a simple hill or lump can cause the shadows to not line up properly.
    They disproved the footprint myth, and a few other things.

It's not the Hubble, but photos from the satalite, the Lunar Reconicesence Orbiter shows the hardware (they claim footprints but I remain skeptical on that one).

http://dvice.com/archives/2009/07/fi...tures.php#more

First pictures of Apollo landing sites revealed

[img width=450 height=441]http://dvice.com/assets_c/2009/07/504x_369299main_apollolandinglocator_540-thumb-550x539-20896.jpg[/img]

[img width=450 height=284]http://dvice.com/galleries/landingsites/504x_369228main_ap14labeled_540.jpg[/img]

Whatever happened to all those priceless artifacts on the moon's surface, left behind by the six Apollo missions back in the late '60s and early '70s? Well, the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter just sent back shots of some of the landing sites, showing tiny pieces of evidence that humans indeed walked on the moon, beginning with Apollo 11 almost 40 years ago.

Take a look at the gallery for closer shots of three of the sites, which we wish could reveal even more. Let's hope better pics are on the way. However, on one of them you can see footprints. Take that, you crackpots who don't believe people never walked on the moon.
    More images at the web site.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"Bkfldviking" wrote:
    It's not the Hubble, but photos from the satalite, the Lunar Reconicesence Orbiter shows the hardware (they claim footprints but I remain skeptical on that one).

[img width=450 height=441]http://dvice.com/assets_c/2009/07/504x_369299main_apollolandinglocator_540-thumb-550x539-20896.jpg[/img]

[img width=450 height=284]http://dvice.com/galleries/landingsites/504x_369228main_ap14labeled_540.jpg[/img]

Whatever happened to all those priceless artifacts on the moon's surface, left behind by the six Apollo missions back in the late '60s and early '70s? Well, the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter just sent back shots of some of the landing sites, showing tiny pieces of evidence that humans indeed walked on the moon, beginning with Apollo 11 almost 40 years ago.

Take a look at the gallery for closer shots of three of the sites, which we wish could reveal even more. Let's hope better pics are on the way. However, on one of them you can see footprints. Take that, you crackpots who don't believe people never walked on the moon.
    Footprints! Oh yeah. I think I see a lid from a jar of Tang down there too.
    C'Mon, there was no space program. NASA pocketed all that money.

JargoTW
    ;D
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

Its funny how some people actually think the landing was staged....the soda cap thing was debunked on snopes. Just like some people don't think the holocaust happened....lol

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"Bkfldviking" wrote:

I don't see a 13 on there.

"Bkfldviking" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "josdin00" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:

were so much hot air.
    Anyone see that Ali G episode where he interviews Buzz Aldrin and brings up "the moon conspiracy" in which the moon doesn't really exist? Friggin' hilarious.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

[youtube=425,350]UzTfJXgarRI[/youtube]
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast