Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Napoleon Dynamite

pedro made this movie.. he was freakin awesome. napolean got annoying at times.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Napoleon Dynamite

Everyone I know my age loves the movie. It has such classic lines. I saw it about 6 months ago, and I had to get the DVD when it came out.

"It's a Liger, a cross between a lion and a tiger. It's pretty much my most favorite animal in the world. It is bred for it magical and physical properties."

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Napoleon Dynamite

i think Harold and Kumar go to White Castle is a funny movie too

vikingsdiva is offline Pro-Bowler

Napoleon Dynamite

" :sunny: Can you bring me my chapstick?" This show is hysterical! It takes a special sense of humore.

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Everyone I know my age loves the movie. It has such classic lines. I saw it about 6 months ago, and I had to get the DVD when it came out.

"It's a Liger, a cross between a lion and a tiger. It's pretty much my most favorite animal in the world. It is bred for it magical and physical properties."
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Napoleon Dynamite

That was one of the worst movies I have ever seen!! I do not recommend it to anyone!! I do want to see Harold and Kemal go to White Castle though!! I love White Castle, I wish they had more of them in sconny!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Napoleon Dynamite

I want to keep this forum going in the hopes that there will never be a White Chicks 2! And Napoleon Dynomite rocks!!!!!
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Napoleon Dynamite

It really didnt have much of a point but it was funny, because it was so stupid and the characters were perfect, i thought the 32 year old red hed was the funniest, the tupper where part and when he was talking to his uncle about his chat room girlfriend, they were great parts. His lisp is hilarious.

The two thugs in the low rider was also a great addition.

Napoleon Dynamite

Ah yes.. no point. And for some reason I am inclined to buy the stupid movie. Of course my all time favorite is Waterboy. Go figure! But the best part of N.D. is "You're just jealous because I have been chatting all day on the computer with hot babes!"

"vikingstw" wrote:
    It really didnt have much of a point but it was funny, because it was so stupid and the characters were perfect, i thought the 32 year old red hed was the funniest, the tupper where part and when he was talking to his uncle about his chat room girlfriend, they were great parts. His lisp is hilarious.

--Joe Theismann

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Napoleon Dynamite

"vikingsdiva" wrote:
    Ah yes.. no point. And for some reason I am inclined to buy the stupid movie. Of course my all time favorite is Waterboy. Go figure! But the best part of N.D. is "You're just jealous because I have been chatting all day on the computer with hot babes!""vikingstw" wrote:

That probably is the best part in the movie, but I found myself bored through the entire thing!! I do like Waterboy, but I still have to say the best ever is Tommy Boy (R.I.P Chris Farley), but you really can't go wrong with Farley or Sandler movies!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Napoleon Dynamite

Yeah. You're right. Tommy Boy does rule. But anybody who had a career on SNL can make some good movies.

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "vikingsdiva" wrote:
    Ah yes.. no point. And for some reason I am inclined to buy the stupid movie. Of course my all time favorite is Waterboy. Go figure! But the best part of N.D. is "You're just jealous because I have been chatting all day on the computer with hot babes!""vikingstw" wrote:

That probably is the best part in the movie, but I found myself bored through the entire thing!! I do like Waterboy, but I still have to say the best ever is Tommy Boy (R.I.P Chris Farley), but you really can't go wrong with Farley or Sandler movies!!
    --Joe Theismann

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast