Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 62

Thread: Name the City

  1. #1
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Name the City

    Give this game a whirl.
    You can use a nickname of the city or some fact that is unique to the city and the next person names the city and gives the next clue.

    example: windy city = Chicago


    First one:


    City of brotherly love (lmao, that is so untrue imo)
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #2
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Name the City

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Give this game a whirl.
    You can use a nickname of the city or some fact that is unique to the city and the next person names the city and gives the next clue.

    example: windy city = Chicago


    First one:

    City of brotherly love (lmao, that is so untrue imo)
    Philadelphia.

    The City that Never Sleeps

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #3
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,567

    Re: Name the City

    Philly,
    a pigeon pooped on on me and a bum puked on my shoes



    The Circle City

  4. #4
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Name the City

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    The Circle City
    Indianapolis.

    The City That Doesn't Fucking Sleep!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #5
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Name the City

    Las Vegas, NV (not NM lol)


    Caladium Capital of the World
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  6. #6
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Name the City

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Las Vegas, NV (not NM lol)


    Caladium Capital of the World
    You're wrong, BTW.
    New York is the City that Doesn't Sleep.

    And Lake Placid is the Caladium Capital of the World.

    The World’s Largest Cheeto.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #7
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,567

    Re: Name the City

    Algona, Iowa

    Stumptown

  8. #8
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Name the City

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Stumptown
    Portland, Oregon.

    The Renaissance City

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #9
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,567

    Re: Name the City

    Newark

    Nail City

  10. #10
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Name the City

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Newark

    Nail City
    Charleston, SC

    I think the previous answer was Florence, Italy


    City by the bay
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. anyone know where to eat in kansas city?
    By marshallvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 05:46 PM
  2. Oklahoma City mayor puts city on a diet
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 01:46 PM
  3. Anyone like Sin City?
    By poult in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-17-2006, 10:26 PM
  4. MY OWN CITY has gone too far...
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 05:10 AM
  5. ANYBODY SEE SIN CITY?
    By michaelmazid in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-05-2005, 09:30 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •