Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 117

Thread: N mr vwls

  1. #11
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: N mr vwls

    Prpht mst b rly brd tdy f h's pstng smthng s stpd s ths.

  2. #12
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: N mr vwls

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    N.
    Jst o nt s vwls nmr.
    Nthng ls.
    Hy dmmy y hv vwl n thr.
    Y sd n mr vwls.

    Jst mnr fck p.

    Yr thrd, y shld fllw yr wn rls.........fckr.

  3. #13
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: N mr vwls

    "Mr" wrote:
    Prpht mst b rly brd tdy f h's pstng smthng s stpd s ths.
    Nt rll, t s pr fr th crs.
    m jst sck f vwls nd m prtstng.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #14
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: N mr vwls

    wsn't thr
    bk lk ths nc?
    Th lsv ' r smthng lk tht? fck,
    cn't rmmbr.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #15
    canadian_vikes_fan's Avatar
    canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,322

    Re: N mr vwls

    Ths s wsme. Th fltr cn't pck p ny swrs nymr.

    Fck dmn sshle btch bstrd cnt.

    Prpht y r
    gns.

    Thanks PPE for the sig.

  6. #16
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: N mr vwls

    Ths thrd rmnds f hw th bl skns tlkd

  7. #17
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: N mr vwls

    yh, sy whtvr th fck wnt wth s mn css wrds s pssbl nd t wn't mttr.
    Jst wsh th dts wld stp pstng nnsns s w wldn't hv t wd thrgh s mch bllsht n th st.

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  8. #18
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: N mr vwls

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Ths thrd rmnds f hw th bl skns tlkd
    xctl.
    Th blskns tlk jst lk ths.
    Bstrds cldn't frmlt sntnc f thr lf dpndd n t.
    Thr r sm gd bnj plrs thgh.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  9. #19
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: N mr vwls

    "Prophet" wrote:
    yh, sy whtvr th fck wnt wth s mn css wrds s pssbl nd t wn't mttr.
    Jst wsh th dts wld stp pstng nnsns s w wldn't hv t wd thrgh s mch bllsht n th st.

    MN!!!!....bn r snd jcksss t hll r bn thm.
    blv t tm fr m t wlk wy.

  10. #20
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: N mr vwls

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    yh, sy whtvr th fck wnt wth s mn css wrds s pssbl nd t wn't mttr.
    Jst wsh th dts wld stp pstng nnsns s w wldn't hv t wd thrgh s mch bllsht n th st.

    MN!!!!....bn r snd jcksss t hll r bn thm.
    blv t tm fr m t wlk wy.
    Prsnll, cnnt blv th jcksss r nt n hll lrd.
    Th fck p th st nd pst thr gbbrsh nnstp wth t pnshmnt.
    Tm t stck thm ll n hll nd bs thm ntl th cnnt brth nmr.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •