Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 117

Thread: N mr vwls

  1. #1
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    N mr vwls

    Prsnll

    m sck f vwls.
    Thr wll b n s f vwls n ths thrd b m.

    f
    d nt lk
    t thn fck ff.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #2
    Property0f's Avatar
    Property0f is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    436

    Re: N mr vwls

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Prsnll
    m sck f vwls.
    Thr wll e n s f vwls n ths thrd b m.
    f y d nt lk
    t thn fck ff.
    t's ffcl.
    Prphts gn crzy



    *dtd fr thrd rl.

  3. #3
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: N mr vwls

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Prsnll

    m sck f vwls.
    Thr wll b n s f vwls n ths thrd b m.

    f y d nt lk
    t thn fck ff.
    I disagree....but don't be to suprised if I change my mind when I find out what you are trying to say.

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  4. #4
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: N mr vwls

    N.
    Jst o nt s vwls nmr.
    Nthng ls.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  5. #5
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: N mr vwls

    "Property0f" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Prsnll

    m sck f vwls.
    Thr wll e n s f vwls n ths thrd b m.

    f y d nt lk
    t thn fck ff.
    It's official.
    Prophets gone crazy
    Put it down in the pp.o law and sign it in purple!!

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  6. #6
    vikes09's Avatar
    vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,260

    Re: N mr vwls

    hw crtve. dd y cm p wth ths yrslf?


  7. #7
    PacMan21's Avatar
    PacMan21 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    164

    Re: N mr vwls

    M Lv vwls t


    Thanks for the sig PurplePeopleEaters

  8. #8
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: N mr vwls

    o, thr r jst s mny sshls n hr tht t bthrs m t rd thr sht.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  9. #9
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,567

    Re: N mr vwls

    "Prophet" wrote:
    N.
    Jst o nt s vwls nmr.
    Nthng ls.
    Hy dmmy y hv vwl n thr.
    Y sd n mr vwls.

  10. #10
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: N mr vwls

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    N.
    Jst o nt s vwls nmr.
    Nthng ls.
    Hy dmmy y hv vwl n thr.
    Y sd n mr vwls.
    Jst mnr fck p.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •