Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    pennccil's Avatar
    pennccil is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    69

    Re: My World Cup Finals Prediction

    italy vs portugal. italy wins 2-0... luca toni gets 6 goals in the last 3 games and wins the golden shoe!

  2. #12
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: My World Cup Finals Prediction

    Let me prefice this by saying I don't know JACK SQUAT about world cup soccer, but I HAVE been watching, and I would like to make my prediction.

    If Germany and Italy weren't playing each other, I'd say it'd be an Italian/German final. However, they ARE playing each other, so I'll have to go with Italy and France in the final and, as usual, when the heat is on the French will roll over like whipped dogs and Italy will be champion.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  3. #13
    Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,766

    Re: My World Cup Finals Prediction

    "Benet" wrote:
    "vikenheel_zdl16" wrote:
    I really could care less about soccer.
    You do realise by saying you "could care less" about football, you are in fact saying that you care about it more than other things by virtue of the fact that you care about it to a point where there is less you could care.

    I, on the other hand, couldn't care less about you. So do me a favour and keep your worthless opinions to yourself.
    Thank you! I've always hated it when people say "I could care less"! I'm glad I'm not the only one!
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

  4. #14
    vikingTurf Guest

    Re: My World Cup Finals Prediction

    "Benet" wrote:
    "vikingTurf" wrote:
    "RK." wrote:
    My my we all do get cranky during the off season don't we. :razz: Although I do understand your point Benet. :wink:
    It's not offseason that's making Benet cranky, :lol: . J/K
    You're both bastards! :razz:

    Eh, between England going out, the last British hope at Wimbledon being extinguished, and nothing for me to support til August I am now monumentally bored about sport at the moment.

    Oh well, I'm off to Serbia for 4 day music festival in just over a day, I'm sure that'll be enough to distract me from sport! :grin:
    too bad you are in England, over here there's always some sport going on to keep you entertained. I find the hot dog eating competition and the paintball competition in ESPN quite riveting.

  5. #15
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: My World Cup Finals Prediction

    Germany is gonna win the whole thing.

    I hope that they are playing against portugal which means those lame azzz fenchys lose....

  6. #16
    MrGopher16's Avatar
    MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,353

    Re: My World Cup Finals Prediction

    *sigh*

    I love team France and I'd love to see them win it all.
    ;-)

  7. #17
    MensaTice's Avatar
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,799

    Re: My World Cup Finals Prediction

    "MrGopher16" wrote:
    *sigh*

    I love team France and I'd love to see them win it all.
    Team France has some likable players but this is still France we're talking about and everyone knows what happens when they face zee Germans

    [color=red]

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    73

    Re: My World Cup Finals Prediction

    France was impressive against the Brazilians but Germans are way too deep. Argentina is a very good team, and the germans just beat them wow go Germany

  9. #19
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: My World Cup Finals Prediction

    "Bdubya" wrote:
    "Benet" wrote:
    "vikenheel_zdl16" wrote:
    I really could care less about soccer.
    You do realise by saying you "could care less" about football, you are in fact saying that you care about it more than other things by virtue of the fact that you care about it to a point where there is less you could care.

    I, on the other hand, couldn't care less about you. So do me a favour and keep your worthless opinions to yourself.
    Thank you! I've always hated it when people say "I could care less"! I'm glad I'm not the only one!
    :evil4:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #20
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: My World Cup Finals Prediction

    Germany beats Italy with 4-1 like the italian did a couple of months ago.
    france has an easy win by 2-0.
    Final: 0-1 for France goal:Zinedine Zidane 64th minute
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NBA Finals???
    By hawaiianvike21 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 07:18 AM
  2. World of World of Warcraft video game
    By ItalianStallion in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 05:27 PM
  3. Vikings team prediction (not a record prediction) part 2
    By duvaldomo in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 07:36 PM
  4. Vikings team prediction (not a record prediction)
    By duvaldomo in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 12:30 AM
  5. MOVED: Vikings team prediction (not a record prediction)
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 05:24 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •