Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My Sympathies to KG

KG has too much pride and loyalty to seek a trade to greener pastures. He will go down, with a long list of others, as a dominant player that never won a championship.

As long as he remains on the Timberpuppies, never the Timberwolves till Mccraphill is gone, he will be on a continually crappy team. Hope our draft is great and we make a good Free Agent move for you buddy.
    We can solve poverty today.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: My Sympathies to KG

I think the Lakers should make a trade for him. Him and Kobe can get some rings together.

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

NOOOO!!

COME TO CHICAGO!!!!!!!

Thank you Josdin for the sig

Ddawg84 is offline Starter

F- that he can't go anywhere, he is Minnesota sports and if he leaves and Torri Hunter leaves at the end of this year, we have no "superstars" left in Minnesota.... KG is such a true professional, and he deserves the best the NBA has to offer... which is why I hope our organization wakes up and surrounds him with players to try to make a serious championship run, before it is too late!!! I would be a wreck if that man leaves this state, look at the way he is playing right now, his team has no shot of making the playoffs and he still puts out energy night in and night out like he is playing in the last game of his life!!! You can't say that about a lot of players these days....

Ok I can't talk about KG anymore tonight...

Peace

sirweeze is offline Starter

With the contract he has, I sure as hell don't feel bad for him.

PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman

Tim Duncan>Kevin Garnett.( and I'm not a fan of either)
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

LAVike is offline Pro-Bowler

Basketball players get paid waaaaaayyyy too much. I read an article on espn.com that talked about the need for basketball players to take an "across the board" pay cut like the NHL made this past offseason, or fans will eventually lose interest in the league. $20+mil a year! Ridiculous!
    "Veni, Vidi, Vikings!"--Julius Caesar

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"PurplePride80" wrote:
    Tim Duncan>Kevin Garnett.( and I'm not a fan of either)
    the players duncan has always had around him > the players garnett has always had around him..duncan has always had multiple allstar candidates on his squad..garnett however has always had complete nobodys or else players that are way past their prime..IMO garnett would have just as many championships as duncan if they were to switch teams..garnett deserves a better team in minnesota because he has made the commitment to stay there for the rest of his career..glen taylor owes it to kg to fire mchale (who is completely responsible for ruining KGs career)
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

Kevin McHale needs to be taken outside, given a cigarette and blindfold, and shot.

The man is a god-awful GM. He struck it lucky with KG and Stephon Marbury but then has managed to screw up EVERY SINGLE DRAFT.

He traded away Sam Cassell and a first round pick for Marko Jaric!!

Yes, I know the Cassell and Sprewell experiment worked for one year, but they were both old and selfish. I like the look of Rashad McCants, if only he gets more confident and shoots more. Ricky Davis, I also like. But something is missing.

Get rid of McHale and bring in somebody who can run a draft, and it'll all fall into place.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Wow, such strong words.

It will be a sad day when KG leaves.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast