VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Re: My Sig..

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis
    OK, I have no idea how it happened, but this rookie has my sig in his posts. If you go down to the middle of the page on page 1, you can see he has my sig.. How did this happen? Get it off..Offord arrested on DIU
    Must be that warped hero worship of Charles Nelson Reilly (see his avatar) that made him do it! :lol:

lol, yeah I saw that... He shouldn't be banned, but should be taught the rules.. So what does this mean, that I have the best sig on the site? lol
    All throughout college I was taught to copy steal and mimic great artists. They do say it is the greatest form of flatery......... :lol: or laziness I guess.

I will go with laziness.lol Either way, he or she should not have done it. If he was just trying to see how to post sig's, he should have done it, and deleted it right away, and took my sig out of his posts. Now I saw it, and you guys have seen it, and I am not going to go easy on this fool.lol
    I think I fixed it go check it out

Looks like you did take care of it Del. Thanks buddy for that. Did you put that little saying in there as well? About stealing.

"6-KINGS" wrote:
    I could have him rubbed out!!

Oh and here is my newest sig.
    I kinda like it.
    I stole the art work, but I changed it up.
    So I will only get 10 yrs in prison.

Rub him out 6. lol.. Sweet sig by the way. Looks like 10 years would be worth it...lol

Del Rio Guest

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunvike
    OK, I have no idea how it happened, but this rookie has my sig in his posts. If you go down to the middle of the page on page 1, you can see he has my sig.. How did this happen? Get it off..Offord arrested on DIU
    Must be that warped hero worship of Charles Nelson Reilly (see his avatar) that made him do it! :lol:

lol, yeah I saw that... He shouldn't be banned, but should be taught the rules.. So what does this mean, that I have the best sig on the site? lol
    All throughout college I was taught to copy steal and mimic great artists. They do say it is the greatest form of flatery......... :lol: or laziness I guess.

I will go with laziness.lol Either way, he or she should not have done it. If he was just trying to see how to post sig's, he should have done it, and deleted it right away, and took my sig out of his posts. Now I saw it, and you guys have seen it, and I am not going to go easy on this fool.lol

Looks like you did take care of it Del. Thanks buddy for that. Did you put that little saying in there as well? About stealing.
    Yeppers

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunvike

Yeppers

Cool, maybe he will think twice before stealing another sig..

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Did he or somebody fix it?

No, we would not ban for that and they probably did not know any better.
    It has happened before.

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

It has happened before.

Del took care of it Ultra... Imagine my shock when I go into a thread that I know I haven't posted in yet, and see my sig in another post. It kinda pissed me off. That is just not right. He is a new guy, and that is a great way to step on some toes early in your stay here at PP.O.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Same thing has happened to me once or twice. Nothing to worry about just let him know.

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Same thing has happened to me once or twice. Nothing to worry about just let him know.

Yeah, I let him know about it.. I told him that it is not cool to do crap like that, and if he wanted to step on some toes at this site, that he just did it. I can understand that someone would like to know how to do sig's, but to take another members sig and apply it to your post and not delete it from your profile is just wrong.

I was new here at one point just like everyone else. I had enough common sense to wait until I hit 150 posts before I asked for a sig. I didn't go and take someone's sig, and not delete it. Kinda ignorant on his part.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

It has happened before.

Del took care of it Ultra... Imagine my shock when I go into a thread that I know I haven't posted in yet, and see my sig in another post. It kinda pissed me off. That is just not right. He is a new guy, and that is a great way to step on some toes early in your stay here at PP.O.
    I have had to modify a few also. I usually tell them the skinny with it and they are cool.

But, nothing we can do about our sigs going to others sites. I have seen a few on other sites.

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

It has happened before.

I have had to modify a few also. I usually tell them the skinny with it and they are cool.

But, nothing we can do about our sigs going to others sites. I have seen a few on other sites.

If it goes to another site, then that is cool.. I just don't want my sig being used by a rookie on this site.. I probably won't see my sig on another site as I don't frequent other fan sites. Oh well, get over it and move on I guess...lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast