Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Sig..

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

My Sig..

OK, I have no idea how it happened, but this rookie has my sig in his posts. If you go down to the middle of the page on page 1, you can see he has my sig.. How did this happen? Get it off..Offord arrested on DIU

Del Rio Guest

Re: My Sig..

I imagine he right clicked it and saved it to his hard drive then uploaded it to his user profile.

I agree that it is not cool. If he doesn't remove it before Ultra or Webby show up they can probably help you. I am not sure I can do it for you.

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I imagine he right clicked it and saved it to his hard drive then uploaded it to his user profile.

I agree that it is not cool. If he doesn't remove it before Ultra or Webby show up they can probably help you. I am not sure I can do it for you.

Thanks Del... Ban this idiot from the site. He has what 12 posts? He shouldn't be stealing other members sig's for his personal use.. What a jerk.

Thanks for the help Del, it's appreciated.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    OK, I have no idea how it happened, but this rookie has my sig in his posts. If you go down to the middle of the page on page 1, you can see he has my sig.. How did this happen? Get it off..Offord arrested on DIU
    Must be that warped hero worship of Charles Nelson Reilly (see his avatar) that made him do it! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Del Rio Guest

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:

Thanks Del... Ban this idiot from the site. He has what 12 posts? He shouldn't be stealing other members sig's for his personal use.. What a jerk.

Thanks for the help Del, it's appreciated.
    I am sure he probably wont be banned. Maybe he was just trying to figure out how to post a sig and used yours to test and forgot to remove it.

We will get it fixed either way.

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    Must be that warped hero worship of Charles Nelson Reilly (see his avatar) that made him do it! :lol:

lol, yeah I saw that... He shouldn't be banned, but should be taught the rules.. So what does this mean, that I have the best sig on the site? lol

Del Rio Guest

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:

lol, yeah I saw that... He shouldn't be banned, but should be taught the rules.. So what does this mean, that I have the best sig on the site? lol
    All throughout college I was taught to copy steal and mimic great artists. They do say it is the greatest form of flatery......... :lol: or laziness I guess.

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:

All throughout college I was taught to copy steal and mimic great artists. They do say it is the greatest form of flatery......... :lol: or laziness I guess.

I will go with laziness.lol Either way, he or she should not have done it. If he was just trying to see how to post sig's, he should have done it, and deleted it right away, and took my sig out of his posts. Now I saw it, and you guys have seen it, and I am not going to go easy on this fool.lol

Del Rio Guest

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:

I will go with laziness.lol Either way, he or she should not have done it. If he was just trying to see how to post sig's, he should have done it, and deleted it right away, and took my sig out of his posts. Now I saw it, and you guys have seen it, and I am not going to go easy on this fool.lol
    I think I fixed it go check it out

6-KINGS Guest

I could have him rubbed out!!

Oh and here is my newest sig.
    I kinda like it.
    I stole the art work, but I changed it up.
    So I will only get 10 yrs in prison.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast