Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Sad News

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Re: My Sad News

Fedje, I know your husband was only able to spend a year with his long lost sister, but try to look at that in a positive way.. That was god's way of letting your husband get to know his sister before she passed away..

Think about if he would never have met her? He would have gone the rest of his life not knowing if she was alive or not.. He at least was able to hug her, and tell her that he loved her.. Life works in mysterious ways, but I hope that in this time of grieving, that god is watching over your whole family.. May your husband's sister rest in peace..

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    Fedje, I know your husband was only able to spend a year with his long lost sister, but try to look at that in a positive way.. That was god's way of letting your husband get to know his sister before she passed away..

Think about if he would never have met her? He would have gone the rest of his life not knowing if she was alive or not.. He at least was able to hug her, and tell her that he loved her.. Life works in mysterious ways, but I hope that in this time of grieving, that god is watching over your whole family.. May your husband's sister rest in peace..
    Yes, we do look at the last six months as a gift from heaven. He is very thankful he met all his sisters, brothers, and mother before they passed away. He only missed out on getting to know his father. He says God saved the best for last, as Bonnie was the sweetest woman we ever met in our lives. You can see the kindness in her face, and their joy when they finally met....

[img width=400 height=533]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e195/vikefan7549/Bonnie.jpg[/img]

[img width=400 height=300]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e195/vikefan7549/WillardandBonnie.jpg[/img]

[size=12pt]
    Thank-you all for your condolences, she will be sadly missed.[/size]
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Sad!! Im so sorry Fedje.. I really am.. Wish there was something I could do to help

One Love

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Fedje I'm very sorry to hear about this sad news. I hope all is as well as can be in this trying time.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123