muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

My prediction that the lakers trade for baron davis

I predict that the lakers trade caron butler, devon george and possibly vlade divac for baron davis before the trade deadline. Butler has been sitting out the past couple games for some mysterious reason, which is basically because he is gonna be traded for someone and they don't want him to get hurt. The lakers tried to move him for boozer but that deal fell through for some reason.

If the lakers get baron and he gets healthy soon, that will make them an actual contender, not for the championship, but to at least do some damage in the playoffs. It might also spell the doom for the T-pups chances of coming back and making the playoffs.

Re: My prediction that the lakers trade for baron davis

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    I predict that the lakers trade caron butler, devon george and possibly vlade divac for baron davis before the trade deadline. Butler has been sitting out the past couple games for some mysterious reason, which is basically because he is gonna be traded for someone and they don't want him to get hurt. The lakers tried to move him for boozer but that deal fell through for some reason.

If the lakers get baron and he gets healthy soon, that will make them an actual contender, not for the championship, but to at least do some damage in the playoffs. It might also spell the doom for the T-pups chances of coming back and making the playoffs.

STUPID LAKERS! Way to be satisfied with being an average team that is gonna lose 1st round of the playoffs.

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

Davis got traded to the Warriors for Speedy Claxon and Dale Davis. The Hornets have got nobody now trading away Mashburn and others while getting Glen Robinson.

"tlk23" wrote:
    Davis got traded to the Warriors for Speedy Claxon and Dale Davis. The Hornets have got nobody now trading away Mashburn and others while getting Glen Robinson.

I don't understand how the hornets could want speedy and dale davis over caron butler and devean george?? That makes no sense!

I don't really think that the Lakers were serious contenders for Baron Davis anyway.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "tlk23" wrote:

I don't understand how the hornets could want speedy and dale davis over caron butler and devean george?? That makes no sense!
    They are just dumping players and contracts....they might be moving again for all we know!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

This is a complete rebuilding job. At worsed they will get a top 5 pick this season and the draft doesn't have a franchise player this year so I'm happy that my Bulls are finally in the playoff hunt.