Thread: My Night Out

mnviking80 is offline Training Camp

My Night Out

Last night, instead of watching the Vikes game (OK, I did catch a couple moments), I went to my high school football game. For those that cared, we beat Albert Lea 33-13, but that ain't the half of it! After the game, I went to something our school calls a mixer, AKA an excuse to bump and grind dance. I will not say wether or not I participated, but with members of the dance team complimenting your moves, I couldn't resist. Not only that, a couple of freshman girls decided to fight with one another over me (You know, "She wants you to dance with her, no she wants you to dance with her." Quite fun! :grin:
    -Andy

Re: My Night Out

i played a few rousing games of beer pong last night. then at about 2 in the morning we and some friends went to steak n shake, went to bed at about 3:30, woke up at 6, went to wal-mart, and slept in my car in the parking lot. good times. ccasion5:

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

I had a football game last night and we beat Dickonson High 28 to nothing. We all played really good. Than I went to bed, got up and went to practice. Not as exciting as your night, but the game was fun as hell.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"mnviking80" wrote:
    Last night, instead of watching the Vikes game (OK, I did catch a couple moments), I went to my high school football game. For those that cared, we beat Albert Lea 33-13, but that ain't the half of it! After the game, I went to something our school calls a mixer, AKA an excuse to bump and grind dance. I will not say wether or not I participated, but with members of the dance team complimenting your moves, I couldn't resist. Not only that, a couple of freshman girls decided to fight with one another over me (You know, "She wants you to dance with her, no she wants you to dance with her." Quite fun! :grin:

Ahhhh, High School .... those were the days. Bumping and grinding on anything that moved just to see what Popped up ... Good times, good times indeed.

VegasLadyJae is offline Pro-Bowler

Mnviking80, Is your mixer anything like the movie Footloose just saw that today on cable, My boyfriend and I were doin the 80s dance in our underwear it was hilarious...

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"LadyJae" wrote:
    Mnviking80, Is your mixer anything like the movie Footloose just saw that today on cable, My boyfriend and I were doin the 80s dance in our underwear it was hilarious...
    pictures ??? :roll:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Here we go!! ^^^ lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!