Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my night

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

Re: my night

hey snow you got rid of the wiggins sig!! bring it back! i liked that one.

Go vikes!!

6-KINGS Guest

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Try living in E-town.. 150 ppl here.. I did absolutley nothing.. No home game to watch.. Everyone went to sleep early to go hunting in the mourning.. And I had to sit and watch over my pops who was totally trashed.. Wonderful night!
    Sorry to hear that.
    I grew having to watch over my pops too.
    It sucks I know.
    Listen you ever want to talk about that whole "situation" write me.
    I got through it amazingly enough.
    Inspite of his gun play.
    Serious Vikez4Lyfe I know I can help you.
    Let me teach you what I learned and you can survive this and be a better person for it.
    I am amazed at how some parents, mine included can expose their children too such things.
    Just know we care about you here. And also know this, there is a "normal world" out there and it is waiting for you when you move out.

Once again sorry about this.
    My childhood is rushing back too me right now.
    And I understand.

6-KINGS

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"6-KINGS" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Try living in E-town.. 150 ppl here.. I did absolutley nothing.. No home game to watch.. Everyone went to sleep early to go hunting in the mourning.. And I had to sit and watch over my pops who was totally trashed.. Wonderful night!
    Sorry to hear that.
    It sucks I know.
    Inspite of his gun play.
    Let me teach you what I learned and you can survive this and be a better person for it.
    I am amazed at how some parents, mine included can expose their children too such things.
    Just know we care about you here. And also know this, there is a "normal world" out there and it is waiting for you when you move out.

And I understand.

6-KINGS

Hey thanks alot man.. That means alot to me.. If I never need advice I know I can come to you now.. Get some firsthand advice.. He keeps saying he is quitting for us.. But I don't know.. He sounded serious.. My mom has to hide the money now and he ends up finding it and going to buy booze.. I think he is quitting but time will tell

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Sorry to hear that.
    It sucks I know.
    Inspite of his gun play.

And I understand.

6-KINGS

Hey thanks alot man.. That means alot to me.. If I never need advice I know I can come to you now.. Get some firsthand advice.. He keeps saying he is quitting for us.. But I don't know.. He sounded serious.. My mom has to hide the money now and he ends up finding it and going to buy booze.. I think he is quitting but time will tell
    That sucks Vikez... sorry.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Sorry to hear that.
    It sucks I know.
    Inspite of his gun play.

And I understand.

6-KINGS

That sucks Vikez... sorry.

Yah it's all good.. He quit for like 15 years.. And just said he doesn't like living this way and wants to quit.. Sounds serious.. I can take it better then my bro Samdawg on here.. But it still bothers me when he drinks too much and gets irrational

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

sorry to hear that vikez

Go vikes!!

6-KINGS Guest

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Sorry to hear that.
    It sucks I know.
    Inspite of his gun play.

And I understand.

6-KINGS

I just PM'd ya.
    Please read it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12