Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 49 of 49
  1. #41
    HoosierVike's Avatar
    HoosierVike is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    262

    Re: My NEW means of MOTIVATION...2009

    "singersp" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "
    I refuse to wear cloths, made by the hands of men and women of the world, for to know the real me, is to see and know all of me "

    ;D









    NordicNed
    [img width=450 height=337]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/cebuned/NAKEDNED.jpg[/img]

    LOL! Ned's no Shiancoe!
    hahah enough said..

  2. #42
    bono's Avatar
    bono is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,544

    Re: My NEW means of MOTIVATION...2009

    Good one, Ned!
    Whoa!...Wait a minute. Is that really you, Ned? WHAT'S HANGIN', BRO? [BonoSugaRay patiently awaits Ned's explanation for this sad-day-in-the-life-of-viking-fans display] From the looks of it, NOTHING! If this is the best of the best of viking fans, then I (and the rest of the world) ain't missing anything! Maybe it's just me, but shouldn't there be AT LEAST SOME "SIGN" (or shadow) of "LIFE" betwix those massive thighs?


    Anyways...GOOD ONE, NED-STER! Keep 'em coming, folks!
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

  3. #43
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: My NEW means of MOTIVATION...2009

    Actually Bono,
    It got caught in the flag, I was trying to untie the tangle as the pic was taken....



    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  4. #44
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: My NEW means of MOTIVATION...2009

    "bono" wrote:
    Good one, Ned!
    Whoa!...Wait a minute. Is that really you, Ned? WHAT'S HANGIN', BRO? [BonoSugaRay patiently awaits Ned's explanation for this sad-day-in-the-life-of-viking-fans display] From the looks of it, NOTHING! If this is the best of the best of viking fans, then I (and the rest of the world) ain't missing anything! Maybe it's just me, but shouldn't there be AT LEAST SOME "SIGN" (or shadow) of "LIFE" betwix those massive thighs?

    Anyways...GOOD ONE, NED-STER! Keep 'em coming, folks!
    Judging by the pic, I'd have to say not much.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #45
    bono's Avatar
    bono is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,544

    Re: My NEW means of MOTIVATION...2009

    "It" got caught in the flag? You act is if "it" is some kind of jelly fish or something. Don't ever disrespect the USA flag like that again! What a joke, dear lad.
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

  6. #46
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: My NEW means of MOTIVATION...2009

    "HoosierVike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "
    I refuse to wear cloths, made by the hands of men and women of the world, for to know the real me, is to see and know all of me "

    ;D









    NordicNed
    [img width=450 height=337]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/cebuned/NAKEDNED.jpg[/img]

    LOL! Ned's no Shiancoe!
    hahah enough said..
    Actually, that pic really doesn't surprise me.

    When he was here, he went snorkeling before we headed up to the game.

    [img width=450 height=239]http://funnies.com/snorkel.jpg[/img]

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #47
    HoosierVike's Avatar
    HoosierVike is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    262

    Re: My NEW means of MOTIVATION...2009

    "singersp" wrote:
    "HoosierVike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "
    I refuse to wear cloths, made by the hands of men and women of the world, for to know the real me, is to see and know all of me "

    ;D









    NordicNed
    [img width=450 height=337]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/cebuned/NAKEDNED.jpg[/img]

    LOL! Ned's no Shiancoe!
    hahah enough said..
    Actually, that pic really doesn't surprise me.

    When he was here, he went snorkeling before we headed up to the game.

    [img width=450 height=239]http://funnies.com/snorkel.jpg[/img]
    lol that picture is hilarious

  8. #48
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: My NEW means of MOTIVATION...2009

    "HoosierVike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "HoosierVike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "
    I refuse to wear cloths, made by the hands of men and women of the world, for to know the real me, is to see and know all of me "

    ;D









    NordicNed
    [img width=450 height=337]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/cebuned/NAKEDNED.jpg[/img]

    LOL! Ned's no Shiancoe!
    hahah enough said..
    Actually, that pic really doesn't surprise me.

    When he was here, he went snorkeling before we headed up to the game.

    [img width=450 height=239]http://funnies.com/snorkel.jpg[/img]
    lol that picture is hilarious
    Wow did this thread take a turn for the better.... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #49
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,776
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: My NEW means of MOTIVATION...2009

    This thread is very disturbing... *note to self * - never, repeat NEVER, read the story of the Emperors New Clothes to young nephew, else these images may come back !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. MeAngelo Hall's motivation this year
    By Slade in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 06:39 PM
  2. Glitch means you pay for gas you don't get
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 03:14 PM
  3. Peterson has all the offseason motivation he'll need
    By cogitans in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 05:47 PM
  4. Vikings: Criticism turned into motivation
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-10-2006, 02:39 PM
  5. San Diego's extra motivation
    By sdvikefan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2005, 12:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •