Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

My lastest mission

Now, normally I would not intentionally allow non-PPOers to consume OUR liquor, but i had to show my latest findings about the careless guarding of PPO's supplies.

Now, I, as much as anyone, love being hit on by an attractive girl, but even at a party i dont give my beer out to any random girl, ecspecially if its not even MY beer

That is exactly what i found at one of Woo's hideouts.
    While he was not present, i found his guards were allowing anyone with a big enough chest free access to the entire beer supply present

all i had to do was employ women of this calibur (picture is only 3 of the many) and had them flutter their eye lashes at the guards

This is what the results were....

Now, i have absolutely no objection to allowing sexy women to occasionally indulge in some of our beverages, BUT with all of PP.O's finest men there too! Not have them gulping down our brew with out us even near!
    that is just a careless waist

When will this stop!?

(one last one for the road)

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: My lastest mission

mr. woo has the title, but you have to wonder with all this proof coming in.
    mr. woo, what is your take?
    There are mounds of evidence against you and I am starting to get concerned.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    For the love of God, can you honestly blame the guards!?!?
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

YES, if you're going to employ guards to guard massive ammounts of liquor WITHOUT proper supervision, at least make sure they're.. well, lets just say they arnt persuaded by the womenly influence

that way these type of things dont happen (that is, only should be allowed w/ pp.o members present

)

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Key point noted.
    Allow such awesome activities with PPO men present, not foolishly trading away our liquor as his personal dating service!

Wow, things are looking tough suddenly for WOO.
    The women I abide by, but the thoughtlessness of ignoring his fellow PPOers?!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Mr Woo, I think you're screwed.

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    YES, if you're going to employ guards to guard massive ammounts of liquor WITHOUT proper supervision, at least make sure they're.. well, lets just say they arnt persuaded by the womenly influence

that way these type of things dont happen (that is, only should be allowed w/ pp.o members present

)
    i did what i thought best and employed female amazon warrior guards. so this sort of thing wouldnt happen.

i gues they were turned

cant say i blame em.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"mr.woo" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:

)
    i did what i thought best and employed female amazon warrior guards. so this sort of thing wouldnt happen.

i gues they were turned

cant say i blame em.
    My Beer Guardians and Beer Goggles would have stopped this from happening.
    They didn't speak english, were hot and would have kept the natives to buys to drink beers.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"mr.woo" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:

)

i gues they were turned

cant say i blame em.

Ok, of ALL the times you've seen women amazon warriors, how many times have you seen men around.
    Let me rephrase, how many times have you seen men around that arnt being attacked by femal amazon warriors.

I think thats logic enough that they dont like the company of men, and clearly show a preference for female companionship if you know what i mean.

A clear sign of your clouded judgement in making correct decisions

- Dan Calabrese