Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

My Lakers vs T-Pups tonight

Anyone else gonna watch the game? I will be wacthing it and be on here during the game, so if anyone wants to chat about the game, I will. I wanna see how the lakers look with no Kobe. Odom, and butler need to step up with him out, and I will watch our rookie PG sasha v to see what he can do. He is getting a lot of PT with Kobe out. He looks like a 16 year old kid, he is so skinny, but he can play, as those of you who watch will see.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I will probably watch it after work! It doesn't start until 9:30 right? I won't be on here because I will be laying in bed falling asleep to the game most likely! My T-wolves will pull it out though!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Don't really care for the wolves, think they need to trades spree and casell. They are over the hill and selfish little b*tches.. Trade them for Baren Davis
    You republican whore!

I think they are trying to get rid of them, but who wants them. They are old and they are babies! I liked the fact that we got them last year, but I was nervous that they would act like this. I guess the honeymoon lasted for one year! I feel bad for KG, he deserves better than those two @ssholes!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I think they are trying to get rid of them, but who wants them. They are old and they are babies! I liked the fact that we got them last year, but I was nervous that they would act like this. I guess the honeymoon lasted for one year! I feel bad for KG, he deserves better than those two @ssholes!

I hope the lakers try and get cassell. I think he would fit in good with this LA style of offense. And also he did play for rudy T before and was very successful under him.

I actually think lA will suprise you guys tonight. They don't suck without Kobe, even though a lot of people think they do.

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I will probably watch it after work! It doesn't start until 9:30 right? I won't be on here because I will be laying in bed falling asleep to the game most likely! My T-wolves will pull it out though!!

Yeah, that sucks about the game. It will be hard not to get sleepy and go to bed, since I work at 7:00 AM. Hopefully my lakers will get a huge lead and allow me to go to sleep early.

Yeah he played for Rudy T when the Rockets won back-to-back titles in the early 90s. He's over the hill man, he's probably not playing on this mini west coast trip we have cuz he's hurt!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Yeah he played for Rudy T when the Rockets won back-to-back titles in the early 90s. He's over the hill man, he's probably not playing on this mini west coast trip we have cuz he's hurt!

Yeah, he obviously wouldn't be a long term solution, but just for the season. We have sasha, but he needs to learn more and grow, so he could do that this year under cassell and step in and start for us next year. I also heard rumors of Baron Davis possibly being traded to LA. That would kick ass!

Davis is a good ball player stuck in a bad situation!! He's hurt right now I think, but he would be a good addition!

Brian Grant is taking this game over baby!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast